• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Rumple's Raceway Twisted

Name: DM-Rumple's Raceway Twisted
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: (PC) UT3 Patch 5 & Titan Pack
    Description: Race track map with a gigantic tornado that goes through the map every few minutes sucking up players, vehicles, & projectiles. If you're in a vehicle and get sucked up to the top of the tornado you'll get ejected from your vehicle. Players also spawn with hoverboards for getting around the map easier.
    Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n545BW1CTHs
    Screenshot:

Credits: Rumple & everyone at Hedsteem
    Homepage: www.freewebs.com/rumplelabs

0_0 ok me wants it! I can just here Mater from the movie cars yelling "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"

Comment

Make sure you guys watch the video!

Comment

wow amazing Rumple !

that siren is so scary remind me tsunami in Hawaii
        really nice weather & thunder effect !!
        this is so fun map !
        thank you

Comment

Looks awesome, but you should show some other cool features in the video. Right now there is just tornado footage, which doesn't tell me why it is a raceway (I can see the track in the video, but it won't look interesting unless you show something driving on it). I like the tornado, did you use a custom mesh for it?

Comment

Nice screenies as always Buffy! The tornado is comprised of in editor meshes with custom particle emitters.

Comment

Cool. Btw, what happened to that custom content pack? I was looking forward to that.

Comment

I'm still working on it. I'll have it for upload soon.

Comment

That's what you said last time ...
                  What sort of material will you put in it? Maps, vehicles, or just meshes?

Comment

Its my vehicle pack, maps, & my custom pickups.

Comment

Sweet, sorry for putting the thread off topic.

Comment

I like the concept of the map, the current vehicles just don't work very well with it. I think it'll be a ton of fun with custom vehicles. Keep up the good work! BTW, I like how you did the tornado. Nice work.

Comment

Wow, just like that tornado in the extreme physx mod pack!

Comment

Additional Mirrors (and thanks to Buffy for the screenshots):

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=4467

Comment

Originally posted by Mistwaver View Post
                              I like the concept of the map, the current vehicles just don't work very well with it. I think it'll be a ton of fun with custom vehicles. Keep up the good work! BTW, I like how you did the tornado. Nice work.
                              We run a custom server with modded scorpions that don't shoot "noob globs" that track air vehicles. This map was originally VCTF but I converted it to DM for out Vehicle TDM server.

Comment

Working...
                              X