Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UNRZN - Unreasonable Tournament [Final][PC][Pics][Video]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNRZN - Unreasonable Tournament [Final][PC][Pics][Video]

Name: Unreasonable Tournament (UNRZN)

Version: 1.0 (May 20 2009)

Compatibility: Tested with patch 2.0, 2.1

Description: Unreasonable Tournament (UNRZN) is a weapon set replacement with additional modifications to health, jump, dodge, and hoverboard. For more info, click here to check out the readme — or just download the mutator, it's only 2 megabytes!

Credits:
    Coding: Zach Brockway
    Design: Mandela Shabazz

Download (2.09 MB):
    UPDATED! - Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zwj5XlX9Ig

------------------------------

Setup is easy:
    1. Extract the zip to your "My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame" directory
    2. Enable the mutator entitled "Unreasonable Tournament."
    3. Try it out with your favorite UT3 game mode; we're partial to Warfare.

This is the first public release, and we're eager to hear your feedback! We fully intend to keep updating this mutator with tweaks, fixes and additions... who knows, maybe even new game types. So definitely let us know what you think.

Screenshots:

Very different weapons pack, great ideas in there. I personally loved the sound effect on the alt-fire shock rifle, black holes are cool, are they supposed to circle u?. Primary is slow and hard to hit people with. - I think though that you should switch the alt-fire and primary fire on the sniper rifle. Its weird going into spectator mode on the primary. 1-shot only on secondary atleast make it 2. - Rocket launcher primary is cool looking, locks on but doesn't seek. - Bots confused by Link alt fire, too short. I will recheck if it works. - Dual enforcers with viper fire are the most powerful weapon in the set.

Comment

Hunting spheres are freaky.

Comment

Friendly suggestion: post a little something more than, "For more info, check out the included readme." People will see the thread, try to get info on the mutator, and realize that they must download something just to get information. Most people will then hit "back" on their browser and move onto something else.

This mutator may be genius. I find the name intriguing, and the screenshots, although slightly confusing, do seem somewhat interesting. I'd like to know what this mutator is about - what changes are made to the weapons and gameplay. Unfortunately, because I have to actually download the mutator just to get information about it, I won't be downloading it just yet. And that's a shame, because I may be missing out on something great that I'll have fun with for months.

What do you have to lose by posting the information? Nothing but a few seconds of your time. What do you have to gain by posting the information? A tremendous increase in the percentage of people who will download your mutator.

Just a suggestion to get more people interested in your mutator

Comment

Rhykker's got a point. As a rule of thumb, Maps can do without a description, so long as it has a name and a few screenshots. Mutators, on the other hand, can do without the screenies, but definitely need a description. However, I am downloading this just because the last pic looks sexy

Comment

rhykker, it's a full weapon replacement, jumps/dodges have been enhanced, and the hoverboard now has a boost. it's a really imaginative arsenal with each weapon having some completely unique playstyle from the other weapons. you should stop being so jaded and just download it (it's only 3mb).

neverender, you should post more screens or maybe a video

Comment

All right, I added some more screenshots, and posted a link direct to the readme.

Oh, and it's actually only two megabytes, not three.

Comment

one thing I found about hunting sphereres is they are one of the most dangrous things you made. They folow not juste enemies but if thres none around they folow you.

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
                  Rocket launcher primary is cool looking, locks on but doesn't seek.
                  you have to lock-on and then look away from your target to fire the homing missiles.

read the readme, it explains how all the firing modes work

Comment

I like the enforcer primary

Comment

Yeah, talk about deja-vu, lol.

Comment

UNRZN video is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zwj5XlX9Ig

Comment

Originally posted by spacedemonebu View Post
                          Very nice. I added a link to the original post.

Comment

i'm just going to assume that you're all so addicted to the unreasonable hoverboard that you haven't managed to exit the game and tell us what you think.

Comment

I have to say, I don't often agree with Rhykker (50% or so...Not bashing, Rhykker's cool!) but this time he nailed it. People won't dl the read me.... I know, it's simple, it's easy, they should! But really... they won't. Keepin it real, not bashing. Put in a description, it won't take long. I'll check this out and post back! Intriguing as hell. Wah!
                              *Off topic..... Euchre, I freaking love you man! Not in a gey way, but you're a cool ****** dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X