Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-ConQuestor FINAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-ConQuestor FINAL

-MSUC Phase 3 - Best DM/CTF Level and Best Graphics in Map- Honorable Mentions

Name: DM-ConQuestor

Version: FINAL /ver.2.5

Compatibility: Patch 2.1

Description: DM Map with Industrial Complex(Pipes)as the Ruins with its Elements around.Best Player Account 8-12.Patch 2.1 is recommended. After PreBETAS is the FINAL OUT=>Play and Enjoy!!!

Additional Credits: Epic for a wonderful Game-I like it really , UnrealPlayground Forum,EpicGames Forum,UnreadEdInfo Forum,BeyondUnreal Forum and TitanOnslaught Forum.

Special Credits: Unreal Community Members which helped the DevelopProcess during preBETA`s:
    Cobra,DarkDtk,SEBASTIEN-NOVA,desan476,stevelois,RWX,Luv Studd,Mr.>X<,firefly, 4TX4,Oldskool0482,Spewn,Atomic,sga_,acapulco,Pande monium,WickedBohn,BlackVisionary,
    Phyritox,DerDimö,samro,unrealer2,FrozenDozer,phant ha007,Mutant,Sjosz,Jeffrey, [FnG]pyxie.T32,Zofo and Arfa.

Downloads:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/200000/200276.shtml

http://www.unrealplayground.com/foru...o=file&id=7431

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7782

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=4426

http://www.map-factory.org/ut3/death...onquestor-1387

UT Unlimited Review(79/100)

http://utunlimited.beyondunreal.com/?page_id=5131#awp::?page_id=5131

Screenshots:

Has noone any Comment anymore!!???

Comment

It's likely that map was quite an ambitious project and it turned pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by Firmament View Post
        It's likely that map was quite an ambitious project and it turned pretty good...
        THX for Comment
        I working only on such Projects=>unexpectable and different as other Maps.
        Another Projects are in work

Comment

Originally posted by LittleMOM View Post
          Has noone any Comment anymore!!???
          It seems people don't like to leave feed back any more...

Over all, I like this map. It has a cool look/atmospher to it despite is simple setting. The lighting really helps out the map. The map is fun to play as well, with most of the map providing obstacles and z-axis fighting opportunities.

My biggest complaint is the performance of the map from time to time. I just checked it out in the editor and there is too much terrain being rendered that the player will never see. "Removing" these sections should really help in the frame rate department.

I would also suggest placing a blocking volume so that a player can't "fly" so high they can see outside the playable area. While this won't be an issue during a game, it will before it and when players spectate.

The only other thing might be the scaling of the water material. Though I doubt anyone will ever get high enough to notice it.

Right now it's a keeper, but a 1.1 version with the terrain optimizing, plus any other issue that might come up would be even better! Nice work.

Comment

GJ LittleMom

Comment

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
              It seems people don't like to leave feed back any more...

Over all, I like this map. It has a cool look/atmospher to it despite is simple setting. The lighting really helps out the map. The map is fun to play as well, with most of the map providing obstacles and z-axis fighting opportunities.

My biggest complaint is the performance of the map from time to time. I just checked it out in the editor and there is too much terrain being rendered that the player will never see. "Removing" these sections should really help in the frame rate department.

I would also suggest placing a blocking volume so that a player can't "fly" so high they can see outside the playable area. While this won't be an issue during a game, it will before it and when players spectate.

The only other thing might be the scaling of the water material. Though I doubt anyone will ever get high enough to notice it.

Right now it's a keeper, but a 1.1 version with the terrain optimizing, plus any other issue that might come up would be even better! Nice work.

THX Odedge for a Comment!
              I`haven`t a Time to Finalpolish , beacuse of MSUC Phase3,but I will make a SE of the Map later

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
              GJ LittleMom
              THX!!!! Your Suggestions for the Finaltouch were GREAT!!!

Comment

(posted this over at BuF as well)
                Review
                Thanks for subbing
                Good map

Comment

This looks like gears is there any ps3 version coming out???

Comment

Originally posted by firefly View Post
                    (posted this over at BuF as well)
                    Review
                    Thanks for subbing
                    Good map
                    THX!! I `m just wondering-whitch Method do You take to mess the LevelPerfpmances- stat fps ; Fraps or something else!?

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                    This looks like gears is there any ps3 version coming out???
                    I don`t know how to make a PS3 Version

Comment

THX!! I `m just wondering-whitch Method do You take to mess the LevelPerfpmances- stat fps ; Fraps or something else!?
                      Glad you like the review

I use stat fps whilst playing full games.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly View Post
                        Glad you like the review

I use stat fps whilst playing full games.

THX for a quick Answer
                        With My System(Q6600/GTX8800, 8 GbRAM,Vista 64 bit) i have min.35-40fps in
                        a whole Level

Comment

All level, is quite good.. I like the lighting and all ambience...
                          but with gameplay, is little bad, cause of many places where the player can't just go smoothly on mesh or get on it with one jump...
                          mostly it's concerning the rock meshes... but in few places inside of the play area, it's really annoying

Regards

Comment

That's why I have a link to the hardware page so people can compare theirs and judge how well it will run.

Q6600/GTX8800, 8 GbRAM
                            That's why you get more frames

Comment

I don`t know how to make a PS3 Version
                              Here you go... if all goes well, the process is very similar to cooking for the PC version, just a few extra (but simple steps). You will need to distribute the USERDATA.JAM file along with anything else (ReaMe, pictures).

As far as I know, you can't have custom sounds (don't know if this has changed) and you want to pretend the map is going on a entry level computer (that can handle the game). Depending on the map, some extra tweaking might help.

Comment

Working...
                              X