DM-OriensForest [PC] [PS3] [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the feedback Odedge.

After a few current projects are finished I will probably go back and re-release this with updated work.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexG View Post
      Thank you for the feedback Odedge.

After a few current projects are finished I will probably go back and re-release this with updated work.
      No problem. I am going to touch up my existing maps before starting a new one. It's best to get as much feedback as you can.

Comment

great signature fallen tree(s)

Are those few current projects done yet so you can re-release this?

Awesome atmosphere with the trees, forest, waterfalls, falling leaves, chirping birds, crickets, etc. The water surface disappears when looked at from underneath and, yes, there could have been splashing sounds and footsteps through the water. The distant mountains could be less blocky and the map seems too bright in some areas with the lighting seeming not quite right. The bots play this fairly wide-open map well and I did get stuck briefly a couple times but there is still good flow and weapon/item placement.

Comment

ps3 link is dead.

map looks great, very keen to give it a go.

thanks

Comment

PS3 links are all working for me. Both the ones in this thread and the couple mirrors on Mapraider (link is above in the thread).

Perhaps it was just a fluke? I know that FileFront has been going through some maintenance over the last few days, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...iensforest.zip

Comment

Working...
              X