No announcement yet.

DM-Restrict [v1] [Screens] [PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool map you got going here. The layout is fun to play, the theme is meshed out well. The lighting is good too, though I like the lighting better when the rain is falling down.

The Udamage is a nice touch, the bots don't seem to care to grab it, ohh well. Either way, it's a keeper.

Comment

Thanks, yea pathing to the udamage doesn't work, being on a unsuitable surface or something :[

Anyway glad you like it

Comment

bump/new mirror added

Comment

Another great looking DM map downloading.

Comment

Looking sweet there crazy!

Will download now and give some feedback tomorrow!

Comment

Mirror: http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...estrict_v1.rar

Comment

excellent and fun map!

This one has a lot of good atmospheric qualities with the lighting, shadows, tex/meshes, the tree, the floor, dripping water, splashing sounds, moving fans, crickets, flies, swinging lights, lightning, thunder and a good music choice. I had no trouble with the sound in this one. The gameplay is good as well with ramps, jump pads, som z-axis, good layout and old skool flow and connectivity. I did get stuck briefly on one thing, but it seems a great job was done on the blocking volumes. Even though the bots know the map, they could be slightly better. I had fun playing this one.

Comment

nice work!

Comment

Thanks! :-)

Comment

r

Originally posted by _N_ View Post
                      Yeah, I had to strip out all the Titan content in my map too in order to get it to cook for the PS3 (custom audio too). But it will definitely still cook if you swap-out the titan stuff for non-titan stuff.

Regarding the audio, I've learned that for some reason, ambient sounds are always much quieter in-editor than they are in the fully cooked game version (In fact, I'd say ambient sounds are always about 2 or 3 times louder in the cooked version). So yeah, if it sounds just right in the editor, you need to cut it's volume in half for it to sound like that in-game :P (really annoying). In my experience; in game settings are directly related to the editor, so in other words if you set your ambient sounds to 1 in game then they will be quiet in the editor as well, if you crank them to 6 or so then they will seem louder in the editor as well.

Good luck in the Contest! You always produce consistently solid stuff! I'd agree Cr4zyB4st4rd rocks!
                      response in blue ..

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1621

Added

Can i add to a mappack sometime in the future? Readmes will be included of course

Greetz zunnie

Comment

I have no issues with any of my maps being in a map pack, aslong as the original readme files are included :-)

Comment

I love this map, especially the light beams and changing weather. Fun to play too, run very well.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith View Post
                              I love this map, especially the light beams and changing weather. Fun to play too, run very well.
                              Glad to hear

Comment

Working...
                              X