Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Prometheus v2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus v2

Name: Prometheus
    Version: 2
    Compatibility: UT3 patch 2.1 or 2.0
    Description: A single player coop mod. Work with your past and future selves to complete your objective.
    Screenshot:

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/progress/Prometheus1.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/progress/Prometheus2.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/gamedev/ut3/prometheus/progress/Prometheus3.jpg[/screenshot]

Version 2 of Prometheus includes 10 awards that can be earned by playing through the game and completing certain objectives. Some of the awards that can be earned are:

There Can Be Only One - Complete a level while killing your other quantum states.

Obsessive Compulsive - Complete all Challenge Levels.

Version 2 also includes three Challenge Levels. The goal of the Challenge Levels is to collect all of the Prometheus icons, but they can only be picked up by the Quantum State with the same number.

Credits:

Prometheus is:

Rachel Cordone - Designer, Programmer, Environment Artist
    Jos Hendriks - Level Designer, Environment Artist
    Tobias Danbo - Environment Artist
    Tobias Frank - Character Artist
    Mike Jones - Audio Engineer
    Todd Agnello - Voice Actor
    Mark Chandler - Marketing and PR Advisor

Homepage: www.angelmapper.com
    Download:

Fileplanet - Prometheus v2
    MediaFire Mirror

Awesome! Good luck in the contest! This mod is excellent.

Comment

I loved the first iteration, innovative puzzlers like this have a certain charm to them, this one in particular reminds me of Portal.

Comment

any mirrors?

Comment

Thanhs for this new version. First one is very nice, go try this new
          Good works dev team and good luck for MSUC ^^

Comment

Deja Vu All Over Again. I know one of these fantastic pics. Custom art, design and idea. I'm sure it's a winner!

Comment

Awesome! Downloading.

Comment

Thanks guys. Edited the credits, Mark Chandler completely slipped my mind. Sorry Mark!

Comment

Any Mirrors ?

PS: don't forget to edit the credits on your homepage, too. :P

Comment

There's a mirror up at MediaFire now:
                    http://www.mediafire.com/?zwizwmmzftu

Gotta wait until I get home to edit the credits on my site, I had to work today heheh.

Comment

This and The Haunted are really looking to give The Ball a run for it's money during the next MSUC phase.

I love the upgrade made to the Quantum States, makes for some much more interesting puzzles. I can't wait to se what you guys come up with in when you're finally done with this TC.

Comment

This is awesome, I just have one quick question. Is this an upgrade for v1 or more like a sequel, id est is there any reason to download v1?

Comment

This is an upgrade, version 1 is now obsolete.

I've been fixing a lot these past few days because of the feedback I've gotten, and I still have a lot more to go. Keep em coming!

Comment

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Comment

Love the mod! Love the grafix! Very much similair to portal in terms of graphics. Not a bad thing. Lovely work.

Comment

Working...
                              X