Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Foundry (MSUC 1st Place) [PC][Pics][DL]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes to the 2.1, no to titan.. will install it.

Comment

Congrats on the win! Great map. I didn't win sh!te but at least I tried... I have to laugh at the critical posts on this map now LOL!

Comment

http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1459

Added to database..

Comment

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
          Thanks for adding it.

Comment

Very, very nice map, that's what i can say. It's very amazing, good job

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...dm-foundry.zip

Comment

Nice work mate.

Comment

This is a cool map...I mean hot map...I mean....well, you know what I mean. I liked the setting with the old "foundry" building, molten iron, heat/steam inside, and cityscape. The heat wave effect is done well and seems to work for me however it was done. The gameplay is good and I didn't even try the bottom path until near the end of my first match. My only complaint (and it is very minor) is I can't jump out that broken window near the top of the map to keep the flow moving, but instead have to turn around and go back down. Great map!

Comment

bumping for awesome. Great looking map

One complaint is the bots all tend to congregate in the foundry/deck area. I can go on a tour of the map, through the tunnels with all the junk, through the round hallways that look like subways etc and just stock up on power ups and ammo and rarely see a bot. They like the bio rifle area well enough and will sometimes be in the reception area (rounded sunken floor) but are almost always in the foundry. The distribution of the bots is a little off.

Comment

Originally posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
                      bumping for awesome. Great looking map

One complaint is the bots all tend to congregate in the foundry/deck area. I can go on a tour of the map, through the tunnels with all the junk, through the round hallways that look like subways etc and just stock up on power ups and ammo and rarely see a bot. They like the bio rifle area well enough and will sometimes be in the reception area (rounded sunken floor) but are almost always in the foundry. The distribution of the bots is a little off.
                      The foundry area doesn't have any more spawns than the rest of the map, but the placement of the highest weapon (rocket launcher) & highest pickup (shield belt) in that area means they will eventually gravitate that direction. Something for me to keep in mind if I ever do a revamp I guess. Thx for the feedback.

Comment

Awesome map!

Amazing lighting, superb meshes and details, extraordinary visuals and very good gameplay. It had some good player spawns here, especially in the foundry and lava section, and good weapon placements. The lava is too hot and too bright; mostly the heat wave effect will be the most faithful reaction for the frame rate. This map can be the most popular for a spectacle combat in any areas from time to time with the bots though (except for the tunnel), I guess I'll try some intellectual skills here.

Comment

Working...
                        X