• Show
Clear All

Review is posted.
    Great map
    Thanks for subbing

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRingHalo View Post
      Ah, here it comes. The MSUC critiques.
      Of course you meant to come across harshly. You are my direct competition (once again)
      Who cares anyways, it doesn't matter what he says about your map, he's not judging it or even influencing anyone doing it. You're the only one bringing the MSUC issue up, I'd say you lower your defenses and think with a clearer mind

that doesn't mean that I can't respond in a somewhat civil manner.
      is a pretty bold accusation from someone who entered WAR-Downtown_Necris into the contest as his own arrangement/layout in Phase 2.
      Quite a display of civility, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
        Who cares anyways, it doesn't matter what he says about your map, he's not judging it or even influencing anyone doing it. You're the only one bringing the MSUC issue up, I'd say you lower your defenses and think with a clearer mind
        Quite a display of civility, indeed.
        One can be civil yet still be blunt as they are two different things.
        Don't confuse this bluntness with anger. I'm not complaining, I'm explaining that I don't appreciate being accused of artistic plagiarism to which I'm as guilty as anyone who has ever used any stock material or mesh instead of 100% custom content with a fresh & unique idea. If this was too unpleasant & blunt of a response for you, then perhaps I'm not the only one who needs "to think with a clearer mind". I answered each point CB brought up afterward whether I agreed or not as I would any other. I have nothing against CB. He said his peace, and I have stated mine and there's nothing more to it than that.

Originally posted by firefly
        Review is posted.
        Great map
        Thanks for subbing
        Much appreciated! (& vindicated.)

Comment

looks verry nice

Comment

Congrats on your outstanding 92/100 review!

Deck, Defiance, Campgrounds, and Gutter are by far the most played maps on the TDM server, and we need more maps that everyone likes as much. The Goose beta is gaining ground, and Foundry has great potential. Some very good comments coming from a large majority of the players.

It's very difficult to find maps most of the regulars like, so thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Taffy View Post
              Congrats on your outstanding 92/100 review!

Deck, Defiance, Campgrounds, and Gutter are by far the most played maps on the TDM server, and we need more maps that everyone likes as much. The Goose beta is gaining ground, and Foundry has great potential. Some very good comments coming from a large majority of the players.

It's very difficult to find maps most of the regulars like, so thanks!
              You're entirely welcome and thank you for placing it on your server.
              I dropped the other night and played a couple matches and it ran well.
              Thanks again.

Comment

Foundry made the Finals for MSUC Phase 3, therefore a shameless bump is in order!

Comment

héhé thx for the bump...i was close to miss this one ...thoses picts really kick *** !
                  D/L immediatly

edit:
                  1) congratz

2)damned! what a map! i m totally fan of thoses colors; your style is unique and thoses little effects on the lava are nice (lava itself and the distorsion of the "smoke")
                  it s one of the more pleasant map i ve try; pleasant to my eyes and pleasant to play too; all thoses large open areas are tip top for sniper & shock fights
                  5 stars...thx a lot for that keeper map; will install it on the server

Comment

wow looks really cool. downloading now

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
                      héhé thx for the bump...i was close to miss this one ...thoses picts really kick *** !
                      D/L immediatly

edit:
                      1) congratz

2)damned! what a map! i m totally fan of thoses colors; your style is unique and thoses little effects on the lava are nice (lava itself and the distorsion of the "smoke")
                      it s one of the more pleasant map i ve try; pleasant to my eyes and pleasant to play too; all thoses large open areas are tip top for sniper & shock fights
                      5 stars...thx a lot for that keeper map; will install it on the server
                      Thanks, I'm glad that you're enjoying it!
                      Send me your server details so that I can add it to the first page & maybe join in to get some frags.

Comment

Congrats for the 1´s Place!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeRingHalo View Post
                          Thanks, I'm glad that you're enjoying it!
                          Send me your server details so that I can add it to the first page & maybe join in to get some frags.
                          i m just installing it now...lol...had a hd change with 2 vista reinstall on fire but now it s ok
                          chack my sig for the server

Comment

Hmm, this map makes my UT3 crash =/

Comment

at this time, i have been informed by filfront that this file is unavailable.
                              i will try again and update you in regards to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adversary View Post
                                Hmm, this map makes my UT3 crash =/
                                Are you patched to 2.1 / have the titan pack installed?

Comment

Working...
                                X