Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WAR-TombOfAmunrah [FINAL]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR-TombOfAmunrah [FINAL]

Name:WAR-TombOfAmunrah
    Version:FINAL
    Compatibility: PC, will cook for PS3
    Description:Battle it out in the Egyptian Tomb of Amunrah
    Comments:
    Screenshot:

Credits:Myself, CRYSPY, MapMonkey, Sos_your_face1, Everyone in BGE who puts up with me in vent while I map and helps test my maps.
    Homepage:http://www.clan-bge.com/
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/WAR+TombO.../fileinfo.html

z

I've got the node of the gods!

Great map. Excellent use of custom sounds for the countdown node. Another sweet map from the Oldie.

Comment

Thnks for the post Oldskool!! I know its a little late but I have some pretty cool pharoah and egyptian style meshes and materials if your interested. They are from 2k4 but look awesome. Let me know if you interested and Ill see if I can get them to you. Peace bro and thanks again for posting ur maps to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_Nootsac View Post
        Thnks for the post Oldskool!! I know its a little late but I have some pretty cool pharoah and egyptian style meshes and materials if your interested. They are from 2k4 but look awesome. Let me know if you interested and Ill see if I can get them to you. Peace bro and thanks again for posting ur maps to the public.
        I don't know for sure, but I think he mentioned in Vent that he was porting meshes from UT2004 for use on this map, if not all of his.

Comment

Yeah alot of meshes used was from 2k4, but I'm alway up for more meshes, If I ever get around to a second edition or something I might use them, honestly I wanted to do so much more stuff with this map, but I released it for the MSUC, and I was getting tired of working on it. I might get around to fixing all the things I deem wrong with it later on.

Comment

looks pretty sweet, but im not really a war guy i mostly play tdm and ctf

Comment

Any chance you will have this done for ps3 soon .. Looks Awesome . Love the egyptian maps.

Comment

Yeah sure, I'll see if i can get that done tonight and I'll upload it, sorry bout that totally forgot about cooking this for the PS3, I thought I already did.

Comment

I tried cooking this for the PS3 and it keeps crashing during the cook. I have updated my PS3 Mod Tools so I don't think that is the problem, I'll look into it and see if I can get it to cook for PS3, though if there is someone here that cooks for PS3 and wants to your more than welcome to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                    I tried cooking this for the PS3 and it keeps crashing during the cook. I have updated my PS3 Mod Tools so I don't think that is the problem, I'll look into it and see if I can get it to cook for PS3, though if there is someone here that cooks for PS3 and wants to your more than welcome to try.
                    Ah nevermind mate.. Thanks for trying though. Have you done any more egyptian themed maps.?

Comment

Just to let you know if you have ANY titan pack content in the map, deployables/meshes/materials you can't cook for the PS3

Comment

yeah stealthbender it is then, i thought they got that fixed guess not, Thanks crazy! Guess PS3 will have to wait sorry guys.

Comment

down loading now, totally miss the egyptian thing. thanks in advance, even though i don't wage war as much as i should

Comment

its all good Rek, just happy your checking it out

Comment

I like this map, it's one of the better MSUC entries

The only thing i don't like about it is the length of the countdown, 30 seconds it too short IMO. I think 45 seconds with 15 core damage would work better as it would give the other team more chance of destroying the node before the timer runs out

Comment

Working...
                              X