• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    amazing looking map, superb job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The link pointing to the Playstation 3 cook is gone. Can someone provide an alternate download link? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, so to expand upon my previous extremely brief comment....I like the abandoned Irish church ruins with the fog on the ocean and clouds in the sky as well as being able to fly around to check things out up and out from the island. Is it raining or not? I didn't really notice until near the end of my first match that it rained only sometimes and the loud thunder cracks and lightning. The flaming torches inside suggest that this place is not quite abandoned. All this makes for a great atmosphere.

As far as the gameplay, this map has good connectivity with some break up to the flow trying to access some upper areas but it is still decent. Bots can be tough at times and I'm glad we can jump out of the windows. The lift may seem a bit out-of-place, but I like its addition. There seems to be a horizontal seam running around the map just above the ground that can be seen when firing in the distance; this seems to be the same minor flaw mentioned earlier about not being able to see your own shots. Definitely a keeper!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really good map! Well done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is so cool, I already had it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent map - fast, frantic and bags of atmosphere, definitely a keeper

Thanks for making available for PS3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Finally played it

Very original & atmospheric map. I love the layout. The gameplay is great. The visual aspect as long as the audio aspect are very well done. The subtle PP effect is also very nice

I saw some little things here & there & also some things that can be made in the optimization department. If you intent to publish another version, let me know & I'll sent ya a PM. But still, this is a **** nice map, a must

THX for your unique work & good luck for phase 3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like castle/ruin maps and this one doesn't disappoint. I like the dark stone textures as they go well against the sun's light. The game is also solid, with a variety of places to go.

This one is a keeper.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    please post your map on filefront.
    It will make it allot easier for all of us to download it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gorgeous Map Nenad, plays perfect on PS3, titans included! Good luck with the MSUC contest.

Kind Regards,
    Kat.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The map is great, but there are on some places some bugs, you cant see your own shoots...see the pics below

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've only run through this map in instant action but the atmosphere and visuals are awesome.. The audio is great too, I love the occasional loud thundercrack. When it starts to rain I actually start feeling cold hehe

Well done, will play this a lot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Players are going to get very frustrated when trying to get the sniper, as most will not study the map offline first. They'll get continually owned trying to get it, or by someone that already has it. It's a little too challenging for it's own good

It would be really nice if the lift under the rocket launcher would lift jump you to the rocket launcher, as there doesn't seem to be enough ways to get on that second level. It would flow better that way.

Edit: I just realized this isn't the beta section so I'll reserve further comment. It would've been nice if you put the map in the beta section first

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a way to get the sniper without jump boots? It's still tricky even with them.

The map is great all the way around. Really like it.

The only problem is the size of some of these MSUC maps. I know you guys want them pretty for the contest, but I'm just afraid people won't wait that long to download the map when playing online.

Thanks and good luck!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X