Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good map! Well done.

Comment

OK, so to expand upon my previous extremely brief comment....I like the abandoned Irish church ruins with the fog on the ocean and clouds in the sky as well as being able to fly around to check things out up and out from the island. Is it raining or not? I didn't really notice until near the end of my first match that it rained only sometimes and the loud thunder cracks and lightning. The flaming torches inside suggest that this place is not quite abandoned. All this makes for a great atmosphere.

As far as the gameplay, this map has good connectivity with some break up to the flow trying to access some upper areas but it is still decent. Bots can be tough at times and I'm glad we can jump out of the windows. The lift may seem a bit out-of-place, but I like its addition. There seems to be a horizontal seam running around the map just above the ground that can be seen when firing in the distance; this seems to be the same minor flaw mentioned earlier about not being able to see your own shots. Definitely a keeper!

Comment

The link pointing to the Playstation 3 cook is gone. Can someone provide an alternate download link? Thanks.

Comment

amazing looking map, superb job

Comment

Working...
          X