No announcement yet.

Enhanced Weapons Version 1.0 + Patch1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I must be really lost here, because I opened the main UTGame.ini file, and there is no entry whatsoever in my file that starts with '[UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement]'.

I second the request that you (please) make a selectable mutator that will auto-replace the default weapons (I know you have a few in there where there are multiple choices for certain weapons).

Otherwise, would someone mind helping me out here for a second? I tried using the default replacement mutator, but none of the new weapons showed up...

Comment

Originally posted by w2sjw View Post
      OK, I must be really lost here, because I opened the main UTGame.ini file, and there is no entry whatsoever in my file that starts with '[UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement]'.

I second the request that you (please) make a selectable mutator that will auto-replace the default weapons (I know you have a few in there where there are multiple choices for certain weapons).

Otherwise, would someone mind helping me out here for a second? I tried using the default replacement mutator, but none of the new weapons showed up...
      The reason it is blank is because you haven't made any changes. You don't have to edit the ini files. You can make the changes in-game.

Add the Weapon Replacement Mutator in-game, then make your replacements.

Comment

OK, I have the TVG mutator pack going in there as well. Would that affect his mutator from working correctly? Also, what are the proper names for his weapons (so I know what to look for in the list)?

Thanks for the fast reply!

Comment

swarm avril: UTWeap_SwarmAvrilB_Content
          redeemer: UTWeap_EHRedeemerII
          PPC Cannon: UTWeap_PPC
          avril: UTWeap_EMPAvrilC
          rocketlauncher: EHRocketLauncher
          biorifle: UTWeap_EHBioRifle_Content
          scorcherflamethrower: UTWeap_EHScorcher_Content
          flakcannon: UTWeap_EHFlakCannon
          sniperrifle: UTWeap_EHSniperB
          linkgun: UTWeap_EHLinkGun
          plasmagun: UTWeap_EHImpactHammer
          enforcer: UTWeap_EnforcerA
          shockrifle: UTWeap_EHShockRifle
          stinger: UTWeap_BioStinger

Comment

Thanks, Rumble! I got it to work. What threw me was the fact that I have weapons in my list that start with 'UTWeap_EO'. I was picking them & wondering why the hell that nothing was showing up!

Do you remember the way to direct-spawn a Redeemer? Using the 'loaded' command in the console just spawns all the default weapons...

Comment

OK, I had a nice run through all of them by now - truly awesome work!

The PPC is cool, but it doesn't have the sheer 'oh sh*t' factor that the new redeemer does!

Comment

Once you pick up all of the enhanced weapons open the console and type loaded then hit enter. You'll have unlimited ammo on all weapons. Unfortunately it gives you all the stock ones as well...

Comment

I have one question. Can you have all weapons at once in-game? Or do you have to use as many as there are in the original game (11 or something) at once? That's what I've managed. Thank you.

Comment

Only if the placeholders are in the map.

PPC Placeholder
                    SwarmAvril Placeholder
                    EMPAvril Placeholder

Once those are placed in the map they can be set to be replaced with the other weapons.

Comment

I'd like to add the EMP Avril to my custom weapons, but for not vehicles, but as a normal weapon. Is there any way I could increase its damage and splash damage? It's almost hardless to the players as it is right now. I suppose it's made against vehicles only.

Comment

Links Not Working!!!
                        Please Fix
                        Thanks

Comment

Bump!

I really would like to get a link to the patch, to get the RLA.u for the rocketlauncher.

My thanks shall be astronomic.

Regards.

Comment

https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...apon-Fire-Sale!

Comment

Working...
                            X