Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miguel Petersen View Post
    Is the download link broken or is it me?
    It's not just you... However I did find this link...

http://www.fileplanet.com/199806/190...e-Weapons-Pack

WolfyBrandon

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftyOne View Post
      That's NOT a link to the "Crucible Weapon Pack" (which is what this thread is about) But the "Whole Crucible Game Mod for UT3"

Anyone have a link just for the "Crucible Weapon Pack"...Please

Swifty
      If you are downloaded "The Crucible" mod just copy and paste crucible weapons folder in your ut3 cookedpc folder, ini files in your ut3 config folder and its works.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
        If you are downloaded "The Crucible" mod just copy and paste crucible weapons folder in your ut3 cookedpc folder, ini files in your ut3 config folder and its works.
        One way of doing it I suppose....But with a bandwidth limit, downloading a 287mb file just to install 51mb....A little impractical don't you think ...But thanks anyway....NOW, Wolfy's got the idea, that's what we want ...Cheers matey

Swifty

Comment

Downloaded this mod, it's awesome (It only lacks 3rd person reloads and grenade launch anims) but for some reason there's no name in the mutators list (though i can select it). Anyways this is very cool and i like all the weapons.

Comment

Any idea how to disable or control de duration of the splash screen and other texts?

Comment

I have deleted ui_cx_scenes.upk so that the splash screen is not displayed.

Next, I have edited utcrucible.u in hex mode and replaced v1.0 with blank spaces. This removes the version text on screen.

Then I have edited utcrucible.int, and change 2 lines:

SplashRunningText="Running" to SplashRunningText=""
              Weapons="Crucible Weapons" to Weapons=" " (keep the exact 16 blank spaces)

This removes the rest of the text.

However, I still can see a yellow "-" which is appears just before the "Crucible Weapons" line. I can't see no way to disable it. I have been trying to edit utcrucible.u, but who knows where that "-" is located. Another idea is to make it transparent, or to find a way to change the values of the fading. I have tried everything and I cannot get rid of it. Any idea?

Comment

these ARE epic! but HOW THE HECK DO YOU BLOCK?!!?

Comment

If I remember correctly, I dont think you can

Comment

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. thanks anyhow

but whats wierd is that the bots block! well, one did.

Comment

Working...
                    X