No announcement yet.

Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Packs are awesome, the weapons and the characters, but i think the characters are even more awesome than the weapons, still i found the weapons awesome, so you get the idea

Comment

Please create a ps3 version of pitbull shotgun,it's awesome!!!!
      I want to play with it on my console!!!
      i know,the ps3 don't support custom sound..but maybe you can use the flack cannon sound!!!! PLEASE SUPPORT THE PS3!!!!

Comment

looks pretty sweet

Comment

I've found a problem with the Scarab Grenade. If you are using a robot as your character, you can see something strange in his left hand: one of the fingers is not linked to the hand, so it's like floating in the air. Is it possible to disable the left hand for that weapon when holding the grenade and only showing it on screen when pulling the pin?

Comment

Originally posted by RS-ShadowBlade View Post
            Thanks guys!! We appreciate it

Cooking for PS3: We'll do that soon, thanks for reminding!

More anims will come in the future as well, along with various other features. This is the 1st version, so ther will certainly be more later on

We're stuck with the Horn key as the Reload key until we get a custom key working.. We'll try working on that soon.

Anyway, we'll see how the Crucible evolves
            PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PS3 COMMUNITY!! We love this awesome game!!
            with this mod,ut3 never die!!!!

Comment

this looks awesome!
              im definitly doing to download this!

Comment

some of the most detailed weapons ever in a game.

awesome+10

Comment

Holy ****! I just tested and all I can say that.... HOLY **** these weapons are super awesome. Detailed and weapon colors fits Unreal theme 100%.

Comment

I can't imagine the UT2004/UT3 community without Runestorm.

btw, is there a way to disable reloading and recoil? I don't see them in the configuration menu.

Comment

What happened to the website, forums and wiki?

www.runestorm.com

Comment

Website seems to be working now. It was down last week for a bit due to unexplained bandwidth usage, but it has been back up for a few days, unless you mean there's something else wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Xavious View Post
                          Website seems to be working now. It was down last week for a bit due to unexplained bandwidth usage, but it has been back up for a few days, unless you mean there's something else wrong?
                          Think it must of been hijjacked or something for a while. It looked like some kinda of advertising page that had absolute nothing to do with runestorm.

Comment

Runestorm FTW!!!
                            Best WeaponMod EVER.
                            My idea for Warfare:
                            A Hammer is a Tool, make it repair things, it would look funny if someone repair the tank whith an hammer.

Btw found a bug on a custom Warfare map.
                            Got all standart weapons from beginning and entering a vehicle i was able to shoot with the Linkgun

Comment

hey man i got a problem. when i try to configure the crucible mutator, it showed up like this(the config screen):

sumone told me to delete the thor LG and the pitbull shotgun and reinstall the crucible pack but it didnt do a thing
                              anybody know how to fix this?

thnk for ur answer

Comment

Looks like this mod doesn't work for your language.
                                If you try to change your language in the .ini but you don't have installed the right language it will look exectly like this.
                                Perhabs it will work if you change your language to english.

Comment

Working...
                                X