Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I can't imagine the UT2004/UT3 community without Runestorm.

btw, is there a way to disable reloading and recoil? I don't see them in the configuration menu.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy ****! I just tested and all I can say that.... HOLY **** these weapons are super awesome. Detailed and weapon colors fits Unreal theme 100%.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    some of the most detailed weapons ever in a game.

awesome+10

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this looks awesome!
    im definitly doing to download this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RS-ShadowBlade View Post
    Thanks guys!! We appreciate it

Cooking for PS3: We'll do that soon, thanks for reminding!

More anims will come in the future as well, along with various other features. This is the 1st version, so ther will certainly be more later on

We're stuck with the Horn key as the Reload key until we get a custom key working.. We'll try working on that soon.

Anyway, we'll see how the Crucible evolves
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET THE PS3 COMMUNITY!! We love this awesome game!!
    with this mod,ut3 never die!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've found a problem with the Scarab Grenade. If you are using a robot as your character, you can see something strange in his left hand: one of the fingers is not linked to the hand, so it's like floating in the air. Is it possible to disable the left hand for that weapon when holding the grenade and only showing it on screen when pulling the pin?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks pretty sweet

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please create a ps3 version of pitbull shotgun,it's awesome!!!!
    I want to play with it on my console!!!
    i know,the ps3 don't support custom sound..but maybe you can use the flack cannon sound!!!! PLEASE SUPPORT THE PS3!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Both Packs are awesome, the weapons and the characters, but i think the characters are even more awesome than the weapons, still i found the weapons awesome, so you get the idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys!! We appreciate it

Cooking for PS3: We'll do that soon, thanks for reminding!

More anims will come in the future as well, along with various other features. This is the 1st version, so ther will certainly be more later on

We're stuck with the Horn key as the Reload key until we get a custom key working.. We'll try working on that soon.

Anyway, we'll see how the Crucible evolves

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AWESOME MOD! best UT3 mod ever! the weapons remind me of Warhammer 40k because they are "holy" in the sense that according to runestorms storyline holy warriors are using these weapons but they look BAD *** because they got spikes and stuff on them, kinda like the space marines
    i also had a couple of questions

1.when i'm using the hammer or the grenade the 3rd person view shows him holding the hammer like it was a gun( hammer in right hand, left hand extended forward like it was holding the other part of the gun) i play as a krall usually so i don't have this problem but it still is annoying

2.will there be 3rd person animations for reloading and throwing grenades?

3.the crucible weapons are being used by holy warriors from what i gathered, so will there be anotehr weapon pack that features weapons used by whoever is fighting the holy guys?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
    The relaod is default to L because that is what you have horn set to.
    Is L not the default for horn?

The camera is far away so that it is easier to see the different attack combos.
    I quite like the camera proximity in HideInLight's pictures.

Youve played too much Cod!!! though offhand grenades and knifing are fun

I have played too much CoD! And lots of other games too, and in my experience, if there isn't a dedicated grenade button, I barely ever use them.

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
    Also, i've noticed that just about all of these weapons are rather weak vs Vehicles.. o.o;
    Exacerbated if you have the Crucible health regen on! It makes vehicles quite OP D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love these weapons, the reload element makes a real difference in gameplay with vs humans, i love the need for cover in UT3! xD

However there are some things that catch me offguard.. Theres a number of rifles that have this massive scope on them, and yet the right click does nothing but fire just like the first. Theres no Iron Sights or scoped views on these Scoped Guns?

Also, i've noticed that just about all of these weapons are rather weak vs Vehicles.. o.o;

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Would still prefer it to be closer, can see the attacks and details of the hammer more clearly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The relaod is default to L because that is what you have horn set to.
    Youve played too much Cod!!! though offhand grenades and knifing are fun

This isnt the full crucible release btw. It is just a taste of the weapons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X