Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Firmament View Post

Also, the ingame messages... I see that nobody complained about them, so did I miss something? Is there no way for us to disable them? They really start annoying me now...
    The mutators are configurable. Just press the configure button.

Comment

Didn't notice you could configure that through the mutator configuration (and yet, I've already checked it), but thanks, I'll look closer to it.

Comment

Didn't notice you could configure that through the mutator configuration (and yet, I've already checked it), but thanks, I'll look closer to it.
        It's called Display Hints, unselect it. Love all the weapons. There seems to be a zoom for every weapon but I can't get them to work (happens when I use Sniper).

Comment

Wow, great pack! I love these weapons and also your character pack.. Reminds me of Heretic and Hexen, and original Doom too. Makes me want to make some single player maps for it.. hehe

They look so professional, and this kind of theme isn't done enough IMO I'll be playing with these weapons most of the time now

Thanks a lot for your hard work guys

Comment

Thank the heavens you guys are back. Love the weapons, truly amazing.

Comment

holy **** I didn't know they did a character pack too......

Comment

I wish I could use the hand grenade as the enforcer's secondary fire, instead of that stupid fire mode. Oh, I forgot we also lack the Weapon Stuff mutator in UTIII.

Comment

Yeah, BW weapons are great, amazing, and fun... But those (like me, though I guess we're quite numerous) who know the UT2004 version cannot be anything else than a little disapointed with this release.
                  Check this forum for the BW release thread

Comment

These weapons make UT3 feel like a totally new game! They are incredible, I haven't used the standard weapons since I got these.

I have three small critiques though;
                    The reload button defaults to L, which is awkward to reach
                    The camera feels too far away when using the hammer imo
                    You shouldn't have to swap out your weapon just to throw a grenade

Awesome job! Keep up the great work ^_^

Comment

The relaod is default to L because that is what you have horn set to.
                      The camera is far away so that it is easier to see the different attack combos.
                      Youve played too much Cod!!! though offhand grenades and knifing are fun

This isnt the full crucible release btw. It is just a taste of the weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
                        Would still prefer it to be closer, can see the attacks and details of the hammer more clearly.

Comment

I love these weapons, the reload element makes a real difference in gameplay with vs humans, i love the need for cover in UT3! xD

However there are some things that catch me offguard.. Theres a number of rifles that have this massive scope on them, and yet the right click does nothing but fire just like the first. Theres no Iron Sights or scoped views on these Scoped Guns?

Also, i've noticed that just about all of these weapons are rather weak vs Vehicles.. o.o;

Comment

The relaod is default to L because that is what you have horn set to.
                            Is L not the default for horn?

I quite like the camera proximity in HideInLight's pictures.

Youve played too much Cod!!! though offhand grenades and knifing are fun

I have played too much CoD! And lots of other games too, and in my experience, if there isn't a dedicated grenade button, I barely ever use them.

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
                            Also, i've noticed that just about all of these weapons are rather weak vs Vehicles.. o.o;
                            Exacerbated if you have the Crucible health regen on! It makes vehicles quite OP D:

Comment

AWESOME MOD! best UT3 mod ever! the weapons remind me of Warhammer 40k because they are "holy" in the sense that according to runestorms storyline holy warriors are using these weapons but they look BAD *** because they got spikes and stuff on them, kinda like the space marines
                              i also had a couple of questions

1.when i'm using the hammer or the grenade the 3rd person view shows him holding the hammer like it was a gun( hammer in right hand, left hand extended forward like it was holding the other part of the gun) i play as a krall usually so i don't have this problem but it still is annoying

2.will there be 3rd person animations for reloading and throwing grenades?

3.the crucible weapons are being used by holy warriors from what i gathered, so will there be anotehr weapon pack that features weapons used by whoever is fighting the holy guys?

Comment

Thanks guys!! We appreciate it

Cooking for PS3: We'll do that soon, thanks for reminding!

More anims will come in the future as well, along with various other features. This is the 1st version, so ther will certainly be more later on

We're stuck with the Horn key as the Reload key until we get a custom key working.. We'll try working on that soon.

Anyway, we'll see how the Crucible evolves

Comment

Working...
                                X