X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG... Big F***ing Rocket Launcher!!!!
    Hope you win MSUC!

Comment

Great, more weapons! It's a shame all these efforts are useless until we have the Random Weapon Swap mutator. Definitely, I wont replace stock weapons, not matter how cool these custom weapons are.

Comment

Thanks guys, we do try hard

Keybinding: We tried all sorts of things to get a custom key to work, but it required setting it everytime you get into the game. We don't have Patch 2.1 so i'm not sure if that has something that will work. Maybe we overlooked something, but we figured that it's best to use a set control than one that needs binding every-startup!

Also, more features and fucntion are bound to apper This is only the start of the Crucible! If any of you guys remember the first verison of BW, you'll know they lacked quite alot compared to the final verisons

Comment

this is one of the coolest things i've seen come down the pipe in a while!
          i <3 ballistic weapons for 2k4, so this is like christmas in May!

thanks a load to Runestorm and all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
            It's a shame all these efforts are useless until we have the Random Weapon Swap mutator. Definitely, I wont replace stock weapons, not matter how cool these custom weapons are.
            Speak for yourself pal. Just because you think this effort is pointless due to the lack of RWS (a great mutator though), it doesn't mean everyone else is on the same page.

I personally don't miss the stock weapons at all when I use custom weapons, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by RS-ShadowBlade View Post
              Also, more features and fucntion are bound to apper This is only the start of the Crucible! If any of you guys remember the first verison of BW, you'll know they lacked quite alot compared to the final verisons
              You and your brother are true assets to the UT community. Job well done so far. Looking forward to future releases!!!

We are currently running a CTF server with all these weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi View Post
                Speak for yourself pal. Just because you think this effort is pointless due to the lack of RWS (a great mutator though), it doesn't mean everyone else is on the same page.

I personally don't miss the stock weapons at all when I use custom weapons, btw.
                Amen. The RWS would be an awesome addition, but the lack of it doesn't take away from the awesomeness of these and other custom weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
                  This isn't the full release... it should be on the beta releases as Runestorm still has alot of fixes to do.
                  Could you please list them? There wasn't a lot of time to beta test before the MSU deadline, so it wasn't the most thorough bug test ever...

Anyways, this is pretty much THE reason I play UT.

I certainly hope they win big in Phase 3.

Comment

thx all the model pack, i don't care replacement, tired of originals, these new pack just bring more fun.......

Comment

Okay I said this before about other Runstorm mods, but please tell me these will be cooked for the PS3. this mod would own on the console.

Comment

lookin great and good luck for contest

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Xavious View Post
                          Could you please list them? There wasn't a lot of time to beta test before the MSU deadline, so it wasn't the most thorough bug test ever...

Anyways, this is pretty much THE reason I play UT.

I certainly hope they win big in Phase 3.
                          Wup will be keeping you guys posted on any bugs we find. We have a thread on our forums to report any bugs, which are sure to get relayed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
                            Wup will be keeping you guys posted on any bugs we find. We have a thread on our forums to report any bugs, which are sure to get relayed to you.
                            Yes, thanks he is keeping us up to date on the RuneStorm forums.

Comment

Yeah, BW weapons are great, amazing, and fun... But those (like me, though I guess we're quite numerous) who know the UT2004 version cannot be anything else than a little disapointed with this release.

My biggest complain would be concerning the Thor Lightning gun... Specially when you consider it was one of the best weapon in the old release and that they're anyway still missing a gun, compared to the vanilla UT3. One the other hand, having such a stunning weapon and not including it in another stunning release says a lot about Runestorm's awesomness

Also, the ingame messages... I see that nobody complained about them, so did I miss something? Is there no way for us to disable them? They really start annoying me now...

Anyway, like everyone said it, this pack is a must-have, the kind of content you will soon place in your "favorite UT3 items" along with the CBP and the other professional quality mods...

Comment

I've used the weapon reaplacement mutator to replace the impact hammer (which I find totally useless) with the hand grenade from this pack (oh god how I miss the old assault rifle and its grenades...). What I'd like to know is: is there any way to get rid of the on-screen messages displayed by these weapons, and also the initial nag screen?

Comment

Working...
                                X