No announcement yet.

Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This mod is so great, but i think they should add Scope/Reflex sight for the Raven Sidearm, Reaper Assault Rifle and the Trident Machinegun, better than the same fire.

And shotgun when you got 3 shots left in the gun, and alt fire your player wont crack it again

Like what Secundus said, Waiting for VEHICLEs from Runestorm

Comment

If I may make one suggestion. Make the grenades throwable with the gun in your hand like in FEAR or COD.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
        But there's one thing that confuses me: I don't see the Thor Lightning Gun in that list. That doesn't seem to make much sense to me, as it was the first weapon they released for UT3 and it worked brilliant. Has it been removed from the pack because its functionality didn't quite fit with the other, more realism-based weapons, or is it only temporarily gone and will return in an improved form with the next update to the weapon pack?
        Any dev or beta tester passing by, feel free to enlighten us...
        The Thor was one of their first weapons for the UT3 engine, so it had some issues, as well as not really fitting in with the current weapons (for which there is a master plan ) and then just simply running out of time to attend to those issues. Yeah it was a good weapon, considering it won a place at MSUC (phase 1) we hope to see a revamped version sometime

Originally posted by Secundus View Post
        One little thing, would be nice for the weapons that appear on the bottom of the screen to not all look like the sniper.
        That is an issue with the engine, and the way to get it working is very very messy, so in the interests of compatibility and things working properly the devs rather decided to use caution. We hope to see a solution for that sometime

Glad everyone likes the weapons and thanks for all the feedback.

Comment

Suggestions for unplaced weapons

LinkGun - Flame Thrower
          AVRiL - Something looks like AT-4 Rocket Launcher
          Redeemer - Artillery Shells Launcher

Comment

these weapons OWN but the bots seem to have a little trouble using the assault rifle(recoil). And how many levels of the hammer are there?

Comment

The rocket launcher is a beast! If you fire all 6 rockets at a Goliath it's toast!

Comment

OM/$%&!$/#/G this has to be the GREATEST MOD EVER I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT F$&%!@# THNK U RUNESTORM UR THE GOD OF UTMODDING

Comment

OH. MY. GOD. BEST MOD EVAR!!! BELIEVE ME OR NOT THIS IS THE STUFF THAT WILL GET ME PLAYING UT3 AGAIN!!! But i hope this aint finished yet! Ballistic Weapons was by far a bigger and better mod (in terms of quantity, not quality, because in that aspect this one just transpires quality compared to its UT2K4 counterpart)

Comment

great mod..................thx.........

Comment

LOVE IT!!! Amazing mod, hope they continue to work on improving UT3.

Comment

Absolutely wonderful content. Perhaps the best content pack ever released?!!!??? !

I only have two gripes and they are pretty small.

1. For PC users reloading with the L button is a really big pain! I have to move one of my hands all of the way off the mouse or away from my moving position to be able to reload. Is there another way to reload besides waiting until you run out of ammo? If so tell me and if not it should be a pretty quick fix for the PC version.

2. When you shoot 3 or more rockets with the hydra the rockets spread out a lot and always hit you unless you are facing up. I personally think they need to be spaced less when they are shot.

Once again I would like to say that I absolutely loved this download and am looking forward to more from Runestorm in the future! Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by rathalos150 View Post
                          1. For PC users reloading with the L button is a really big pain! I have to move one of my hands all of the way off the mouse or away from my moving position to be able to reload. Is there another way to reload besides waiting until you run out of ammo? If so tell me and if not it should be a pretty quick fix for the PC version.
                          The reload function uses the horn button. So remap that to something more convenient. I use "R" for example.

Comment

Why does it use the horn key anyway, instead of its own? Don't tell me this is another limitation. . .

Comment

I guess so...
                              I don't have any mod that has it's own keybind, I mean, that you can change in-game,like UT2004... so I think that it is a limitation.
                              the Psionics mutator, for example, needs to use another existing keybind.
                              Let's hope Epic fix these issues in another patch!
                              Maybe that is what limited RS to place Special functions on the guns like BW?

Comment

This is incorrect , you can change the keybind in the utinput.ini .

No need to use the horn key.

You just need to put in two places in the ini: under engine and under game.

Example:

[Engine.PlayerInput]
                                Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton",Command="reload" ,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

[UTGame.UTPlayerInput]
                                Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton",Command="reload" ,Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

As you guessed, the command is "reload"

You can even add the reload function in the UT3 menu (UTGame.ini)
                                [Reload UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
                                Command=GBA_Reload
                                FriendlyName=Reload

Comment

Working...
                                X