Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crucible Weapon Pack [PC][Final][Pics]

NOTE: This is NOT my creation, I'm just spreading the word!

Name: Crucible Weapon Pack
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: UT3 2.0 or later

Description
    (copy-pasted from Runestorm's announcement)
    "The Crucible Weapon Pack features 8 entirely new weapons with 100% original content.

The Weapons are:

Hammer of Retribution (melee)
    Raven Sidearm
    Basilisk Shotgun
    Reaper Assault Rifle
    Trident Machinegun
    Gryphon Sniper Rifle
    Hydra Rocket Launcher
    Scarab Grenade

Along with the 8 high-quality weapons, we have added a host of other features, including:

Reloading System
    Weapon Recoil
    New Effects
    New Sounds
    Standard Crucible Weapons Mutator
    Melee only Mutator
    Hammers vs Pistols Mutator
    Health Regen with varying levels
    Armor Regen
    Bonus health for frags
    Botlist Randomizing
    Hints System
    Un-Desaturation Feature
    Melee Swipes
    Hammer Combos
    Hammer Skill System
    3rd Person Melee Animations
    AI Support
    Multiplayer Support
    Enemy Name Tag Remover
    Weapon Brass
    Fancy Grenades
    Player Movement Speed tweaks
    Options Menu
    Low ammo sounds
    Crouching improves recoil
    Pain knocks aim off
    Improved Scopes
    Guided rockets
    Splash Screen shows active components
    Randomized kill messages

These weapons are taken from the story of our evolving project, "The Crucible"."

Comments
    I should mention that many of the above features are optional from the mutator's configuration menu. Weapon Replacement should work as an alternative to the Crucible mutator, though the weapons weren't tested or designed for it.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that this weapon pack as well as the Savior character pack will be participating in phase 3 of MSUC.

Screenshots
    [screenshot]http://wiki.runestorm.com/images/5/59/HammerSheetA.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://wiki.runestorm.com/images/d/d7/SidearmSheetA.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://wiki.runestorm.com/images/a/af/ShotgunSheetA.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://wiki.runestorm.com/images/3/3e/AssaultSheetA.jpg[/screenshot]

And here you can see the rest of the weapons:
    Trident Machinegun
    Gryphon Sniper Rifle
    Scarab Frag Grenade
    Hydra Rocket Launcher

Credits
    Runestorm did all the work put into this package, I take no credit for any of the content.

Homepage: www.runestorm.com

Download
    Hedsteem and Fileplanet
    (I recommend Hedsteem, and Fileplanet if the former doesn't work for you)

By all means share your opinions and/or report bugs if you encounter any.
    You can visit the homepage for more information; fx. about Crucible, Runestorm or their older projects.

Have fun fragging!

Great pack. funny weapons.
    Thanks for this release And good luck for msuc ^^

Another link if you want (ftp : "clik on "télécharger")
    http://www.unreal.fr/fichiers.php?fichier=598

Comment

holy :O
      DO WANT

Comment

Not as complex as the Ballistic Weapons mod for the old UT2004, but still A+ material. Love it, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Awesome news! Ballistic Weapons is one of my all-time favorite mods and now there's finally some new stuff coming from RuneStorm.

But there's one thing that confuses me: I don't see the Thor Lightning Gun in that list. That doesn't seem to make much sense to me, as it was the first weapon they released for UT3 and it worked brilliant. Has it been removed from the pack because its functionality didn't quite fit with the other, more realism-based weapons, or is it only temporarily gone and will return in an improved form with the next update to the weapon pack?
          Any dev or beta tester passing by, feel free to enlighten us...

Comment

got the weapon pack since yesterday the weapons are so cool

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
              But there's one thing that confuses me: I don't see the Thor Lightning Gun in that list. That doesn't seem to make much sense to me, as it was the first weapon they released for UT3 and it worked brilliant. Has it been removed from the pack because its functionality didn't quite fit with the other, more realism-based weapons, or is it only temporarily gone and will return in an improved form with the next update to the weapon pack?
              Any dev or beta tester passing by, feel free to enlighten us...
              I'm pretty sure that Thor LG wasn't a part of the pack to begin with. It was released a while ago and was more or less an experiment like its brother the Pitbull shotgun, since at the time the developers had no experience working with Unreal Engine 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                Not as complex as the Ballistic Weapons mod for the old UT2004, but still A+ material.
                Yeah, it's a bit basic right now compared to BW, hopefully things like bloody hell and special functions will be added in later versions. But still the best weapon mod for UT3, obviously.

Comment

So im lovin dis so much only on request is it possible to add a 3rd person reloadin animation? other den dat da mut is flawless!!!!

Comment

Awesome stuff! Waiting for RuneStorm vehicles now! Make it happen

One little thing, would be nice for the weapons that appear on the bottom of the screen to not all look like the sniper.

Comment

This isn't the full release... it should be on the beta releases as Runestorm still has alot of fixes to do.

Comment

It already went through several beta testing phases. If full releases needed to be 100% bug-free this forum would be a ghost town.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymn son, downloading now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjossi View Post
                            It already went through several beta testing phases. If full releases needed to be 100% bug-free this forum would be a ghost town.
                            Well yes but I bet this will have ALOT of fixes...

Still this is good bumpage

Comment

Yes, it needs a lot of fixes like half the releases here. That is pretty much what happens when there is no forum for the middleground between Beta and Full/Final.

Anyway, I can't speak for Runestorm but I'm pretty **** sure they will be making patches, so don't worry about those bugs being there to stay.

Comment

Working...
                              X