• Show
Clear All

Ok, here are some of the things I changed:
    -Added 3 sec delay to deathray
    -Switched the weapons around
    -Replaced the grey amorphous blob in the sky with a fiery red-orange blob
    -Covered up a few wall seems
    -Added a spinning thing around the large icon to attract attention
    -Made several or the large beams purple by adding a blue emmiter in the exact same spot
    -Added some support beams under the tower so it wasn't just floating in the air
    -Added a blocking volume around the level
    -Fixed the kismet (flag capper is now teleported to the bottom of the level)
    -Added more path nodes
    -Tilted the reversed jumppads to indicate their trajectory
    -Fixed the gravity issues

Comment

More changes:
      -Post process volumes adjusted
      -Shaking effect reduced
      -Hidden BSP faces have removetexture or blackunlit texture (lowest framerate in UE3 is now 20 fps at the bottom floor, was about 15 fps before. Highest framerate in UE3 is now 50fps on the second highest floor of the tower, previously 30 fps. Average fps is now about 30 fps)
      -Added more trim meshes on repetitive surfaces
      -Dimmed skylight to enhance shadows.

Comment

Odedge, are you sure the footstep sounds aren't right? All of them were already set to metal sounds (which is good because there is only metal) except for the ring meshes on the tower, which have no collision and are replaced by a blocking volume, which doesn't have any physics override option.

Comment

Originally posted by Superking17 View Post
          Odedge, are you sure the footstep sounds aren't right? All of them were already set to metal sounds (which is good because there is only metal) except for the ring meshes on the tower, which have no collision and are replaced by a blocking volume, which doesn't have any physics override option.
          ACK, it's been a while since I last tested it, so I can't recall. Keep in mind that some stock materials and meshes aren't set up correctly. I will check this out when you have the next beta ready.

Comment

The beta has been uploaded. I will get the thread set up soon.

Comment

Working...
            X