• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GeOW Lancer V0.2

Name:Lancer
    Version:v0.2
    Compatibility:PC 2.00 and titan pack
    Description:the lancer from gears of war ported to ut3, has automatic primary fire and a secondary melee attack which gibs the opponent
    Credits:ME, Xyx for helping and UnrealLoco for some code and the model
    Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4373K9P0
    Screens: [shot]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3508/lancer1.jpg[/shot][shot]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7960/lancer2.jpg[/shot]

the link is dead,,......

Comment

serious?... right..... ill fix it nao
      edit: fixed

Comment

so when is da next beta realease to add da hand placement and chainsaw animation like da first release? great work bye da way can't wait to see it fully workin especially in 3rd person

Comment

well the next release with hands will be when i figure out how to add then ^_^ but i have another project atm which i need to get a closed beta done for before the 26th, so i have alot of work to do on it.

Comment

Nice. Decent starting point, but does need lots of work.

Comment

play with gears model and gears cam.......

Comment

lol, well its broke with gears cam actually

Comment

Please do a PS3 cook for this. Beta version or not. I'd love to have this. I have a Gears setup that's begging for this. Spawning with enfocers just doesn't cut it. My buddies' and I play splitscreen everyday and alternate between UT style and slowed down gears cam, weapon replaced style with ragdoll on kills. It feels alot like Gears but it needs the lancer. Please cook this....you'll be the King.....pleases....I need this

Comment

Originally posted by Stromboli View Post
                    Please do a PS3 cook for this. Beta version or not. I'd love to have this. I have a Gears setup that's begging for this. Spawning with enfocers just doesn't cut it. My buddies' and I play splitscreen everyday and alternate between UT style and slowed down gears cam, weapon replaced style with ragdoll on kills. It feels alot like Gears but it needs the lancer. Please cook this....you'll be the King.....pleases....I need this
                    I love it too..please cook it!!!
                    I have all cog and locust ...the lancer....yeah!!!!

Comment

unfortunately i deleted this, but i will re-make it right now
                      shouldn't take long as i have gained a lot of experience lately.

Comment

this is on the wrong room is not even finished!

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                          this is on the wrong room is not even finished!
                          Dude give him a break once in a while!!!!

Comment

When you release it again, are you gonna try to fix it so that it works with the Gearscam. This is actually one of the most important things to make the gun worth having really. I'm gonna try making a couple things...just waiting on a better gfx card.
                            Good work all round though, just a couple little details.

Comment

Please cook for PS3

Comment

Working...
                              X