Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

K.O.S. Faction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay congratz for making this final!

Additional screenshots of my favourite characters:

Comment

where's the link?

Comment

Sanyika: Thanks, hope it goes well. (Nice screenies)

Hide In Light: Sorry about that links reposted

Comment

The one in red and black armor seems oddly familiar... armored core 2 anyone?

Yes, I said it, it reminds me of armored core 2.

Comment

Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
            The one in red and black armor seems oddly familiar... armored core 2 anyone?

Yes, I said it, it reminds me of armored core 2.
            Thats one of my sources of inspiration, among another two million mecha games and anime.

Comment

Sorry for the scripts mixup, needless files removed and downloads updated.

Comment

the normal mapping is a bit cheesy but the models are cool.

Comment

Very cool models Love the anime style

I have to agree with SPTX though. The normals resemble a stone or rocky surface. The characters still look bad-***, just some food for thought when you make some more models

Comment

not my type of models, but great job

Comment

SPTX, Xyos212: I'll update those normals in Z brush when I finish the next two characters for this faction. Thanks for the feedback it helps.

Tears of war: Thats cool, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Update: Dynah's helmet bug has been fixed. also fixed a few misc unseen bugs in code. Will upload soon.

Comment

Uploaded Version 1.2 to filefront, version fixes listed in installer readme check first post. Please update your files, Fileplanet mirror also updated.

Feedback welcome and sorry for the delay, life has been getting in the way again.

Comment

Dude, the first pic is truly awesome ! Those characters are looking **** nice

I've dwn the last version a while ago but didn't had the time to try them but I will shortly try the 1.2 version. I wanted to say that they look amazing, it's not much but I feel the need to show my support in a way or in another

THX for your work

EDIT

They're all great dude I install them & I really like what you've done Only thing that it look weird for me is that the blue character doesn't have nothing between is body & his 'wing'. I was expecting some sort of electric / energy link between the body & the 'wings'. But it's not a prob, the character are very unique it's just that I wanted to point that little something out, it's nothing crucial, only a thought of mine

THX again

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                              Dude, the first pic is truly awesome ! Those characters are looking **** nice

I've dwn the last version a while ago but didn't had the time to try them but I will shortly try the 1.2 version. I wanted to say that they look amazing, it's not much but I feel the need to show my support in a way or in another

THX for your work

EDIT

They're all great dude I install them & I really like what you've done Only thing that it look weird for me is that the blue character doesn't have nothing between is body & his 'wing'. I was expecting some sort of electric / energy link between the body & the 'wings'. But it's not a prob, the character are very unique it's just that I wanted to point that little something out, it's nothing crucial, only a thought of mine

THX again
                              Thanks Stevelois, It's always nice to get feedback from the people I make these for . Anima's boosters are free floating so thats why there is no link for them, I intentionaly left them that way, I still have some physics issues to fix but I'll get em done eventually. I've got one more character in the works for this faction but she's on the shelf until I can finish dealing with some life issues. Glad you like the chars man, enjoy em.

Comment

Working...
                              X