Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WAR-Imperia [PC] [Final v1.0]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR-Imperia [PC] [Final v1.0]

Name: WAR-Imperia
    Version: v1.0

>>DOWNLOAD<<

-----------------------------------------------------
    Author's Notes

WAR-Imperia plays in an Axon city with many buildings. Some of them are walkable by lifts or fire escapes.
    The whole city buildup is symmetric to each base.

The map has Kismet sequences in each Market Hall. The center doors of the Market Halls closes when the nodes are fully linked and opens when they are unlinked.

The Tanks in the inner area of the map are blocked by barricades for going out of a specific area at mapstart.
    You can destroy the barricades with the Shaped-Charge. It's placed at the Subway node within the tunnel.

Because it is an Axon city both teams have the same amount of Axon vehicles. StealthBender and Eradicator from the Titan Pack are also included.

There is a Redeemer placed in the middle of the passage above the junkyard at center of the map.

If you want to load the map into the Editor you have to place the SWLadderVolume.u in the following folder:
    My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Script
    The SWLadderVolume Script is NOT needed to play this game online or instant!

Screenshots

[shot]http://img2.abload.de/img/subwayctq1.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://img2.abload.de/img/backyard2xppd.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://www.abload.de/img/backyarde4b7.jpg[/shot]

Credits Info

Many thanks to Oldskool0482 who gave me an amazing and helpful input with lots of screenshots and notes. Thx mate!
    SteelerWolf for making the SWLadderVolume Script.
    Maddog80 for founding important glitches and exploits.
    GOW for hosting that map in the Beta. Thx guys!
    Sbouby for some collision hints and last but not least MapMonkey for pushing me. Thx but I really couldn't spend more time on that projekt.
    Finally all testers and people with constructive criticism! Thx

DOWNLOAD

This map rotates on WAR STANDARD/CUSTOM MAPS powered by Go2Gameserver (77.87.184.181:6666)
    Thx for hosting guys!

Have fun!

Yeah nice job.
    Funny map, good visual and gameplay.
    thanks for this final version

The link not works for this moment.

Comment

Thx Had to do some minor changes. Download should work now.

Comment

I like what you did for the Core, with those steel bars. will dl later, (at school)

Comment

Nice statues bearing up the archway!
          How you place the graffiti? On the shot it looks very genuine. The broken up ground also fits perfectly to the rest. Whole style is very nice urban. Good work bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja-Star View Post
            Nice statues bearing up the archway!
            How you place the graffiti? On the shot it looks very genuine. The broken up ground also fits perfectly to the rest. Whole style is very nice urban. Good work bro!
            Thx. I will pm you later.

This map rotates on WAR STANDARD/CUSTOM MAPS powered by Go2Gameserver (77.87.184.181:6666)
            Thx for hosting guys!

Comment

Working...
            X