Clear All

VCTF-Bay [PC] [Final v1.1] [Update]

Name:VCTF-Bay, GREED-Bay
    Version:1.1

>>DOWNLOAD<<

-----------------------------------------------------
    Author's Notes

This is VCTF-Bay. The buildup is nearly symmetric. Each teams base is a fort with 2 specific vehicles. For the Red team Goliath and StealthBender and the Blue team have Darkwalker and Nightshade.
    There is a Redeemer placed upon the rocks at the middle of the map. You can get it by using JumpBoots. They are placed at one of each bases sidetowers.
    Mapsize is small to mid sized. The map also plays well with Greed gametype on.

There are two Kismet sequences. Both are identical in terms of damage, duration and size.

Sequence 1 - Red-Flag-Area:
    When taken a dragon coveres the flag with a burst of fire within a specific area for some seconds.

Sequence 2 - Blue-Flag-Area:
    When the blue flag is taken a tsunami appears and hurts everybody within a specific area for some seconds.

Screenshots

[shot]http://img1.abload.de/img/flagbase00qu.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://www.abload.de/img/redflagrunp0dr.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://img1.abload.de/img/sunset160ms.jpg[/shot]

Credits Info

Special thanks to Chaosnight who gave me a very good and detailed feedback. It helped me a lot to make this map final.
    Many many thanks to Nightmare85 for supporting me with lots of hints and Zeus... for hosting this map.
    Coolcat22, Ignotium for their hints. Finally all testers and people with constructive criticism! Thx

DOWNLOAD

This map rotates on:
    <<ne>>Public Server 1 (81.19.221.203:7778)

Thx to Zeus..!

Reaper's Bane [-The Mausoleum-] Greed & Titan UT3 Server (68.232.161.92:7777)

Have fun!

omg i am in ter credits thx downloading this map for sure not that i was going too this map is great

Comment

Looks like another great Cosmix map

Comment

Hey

This map as been added to my "Huge list of ONS / VCTF / WAR custom maps". Maybe your not aware of this thread so you can found additional maps that you may like

THX for your work.

Comment

Can I see an overview, please?

Edit
          Okay, here:
          [shot]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3024/screenshot00414.jpg[/shot][shot]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7403/screenshot00415.jpg[/shot]

I've quickly checked the map.
          It does not seem bad
          However, there are many map exploits.
          Cosmix, if you are ready to update the map again, I will send you a PM with any important information I have.

Greets

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
            Hey

This map as been added to my "Huge list of ONS / VCTF / WAR custom maps". Maybe your not aware of this thread so you can found additional maps that you may like

THX for your work.
            Thx for adding Nice list you made there!

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
            Can I see an overview, please?

Edit
            I've quickly checked the map.
            It does not seem bad
            However, there are many map exploits.
            Cosmix, if you are ready to update the map again, I will send you a PM with any important information I have.

Greets
            Exploits? Many?
            I have checked the map 100 times. If you can send me what you have found I will say Thx Thx Thx!

Comment

Yes, however, you have to wait until monday.
              I don't have any time tomorrow/today.
              Maybe I will find something more.

Greets

Comment

Looks good - uploaded to server 1

Comment

@Nightmare85
                  Ok. Btw thx for the overview screenshots!

@Zeus...
                  Nice to having this map on your server. Thx for hosting!

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmix View Post
                    @Nightmare85
                    Ok. Btw thx for the overview screenshots!

@Zeus...
                    Nice to having this map on your server. Thx for hosting!
                    No way - thank you for making it - only had a quick game and it looks a really good 'FUN' greed map. lots off jump pads and sneaky little ways to get those Skulls returned - This will be a lot of fun on teamspeak

spotted one or two minor things that need sorting - but Nightmare85 is much better at spotting them than me as I've never made a map or have a clue what a 'kismet' is - I'm the guy who spends the time uploading .

Comment

Looks great man. But just from looking at the pics it seems to me it could dp with some more dramatic lighting and shadows.

Comment

Cosmix, you have received a PM

Greets

Comment

Got to play it last night on «ne» Greed night - was a great laugh - with some tank and darkwalker whorage - get those exploits sorted and this map will be even better.

Looking forward to the update m8

Comment

Sry Nightmare85 I missed you on the server today. I just completed another map and had to do some uploads and postings. So maybe I read your message too late.
                            There is no redirection for mapdownload on <<ne>> Server 1 so I have to download the custom maps before I can rotate in the mapcycle. Is there any downloadable mappack avaiable?

@Zeus...
                            Nice to hear you guys have fun with that map
                            If I only could know what or where these exploits are Looking forward to meet you on the server.

Comment

All the maps on the «ne» servers r on redirect - and there twin Gigabit so there fast!- There private from 'Gibsworld' so only a few servers have access to them Basically the UT3 servers and the TF2 servers we run at «ne»

Comment

Working...
                              X