X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ball - Teotl - 4+ Hour singleplay TC mod - 3 X 1st prize MSU

Name: The Ball - Teotl
    Version: 3
    Compatibility: Patch 2.0 or above - you must deinstall the previous version of the mod.
    Homepage: http://www.toltecstudios.com
    Download:

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...Ball-Teotl.exe
    http://files.filefront.com/TheBall+T.../fileinfo.html

It took our team 7 months, but we have released the third installment of The Ball!

# At least twice as big as the previous release
    # We have redone large parts of the first three levels.
    # More than 4 hours of singleplay gameplay
    # 100 Percent all new art and content
    # Over 16 secret to discover and one very hard to find shortcut.
    # Solve puzzles and fight monsters in a mysterious world deep inside a volcano!
    # Previous installments have won a tripple first prize in the Make Something Unreal contest and was awarded "Best Singleplay Mod of 2008" by ModDB.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.nijnka.com/hourences/theball/media/gorillafight2.jpg[/SCREENSHOT][SCREENSHOT]http://www.nijnka.com/hourences/theball/media/theballteotl15.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
    [SCREENSHOT]http://www.nijnka.com/hourences/theball/media/theballnearrelease1.jpg[/SCREENSHOT][SCREENSHOT]http://www.nijnka.com/hourences/theball/media/theballnearrelease4.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Trailer available here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWFUYRhjb3Q

Additional Level Design - Anton "Rendermonkey" Botvalde - Russ "Vaninadisc" McMackin - Dan "Daze" Banefelt
    Level Scripting - Anton "Rendermonkey" Botvalde - Thomas "Setheran" Browett
    Environment Art - Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong
    Character Art - Bart "Pestibug" Wiltenburg - Elusive - Markus "Tores" Palviainen
    Additional Character Art - Manti
    Animation - Hongman "Whackzero" Leung
    Additional Animation - Markus "Tores" Palviainen - Charles "EvilEngine" Jones
    Original Music and Audio - Theodore Wohng
    Additional Music and Audio - Epic Games
    Voice Acting, Video, Additional Sound Design - Henrik "Bersy" Ryosa
    Additional Help - Hal:Forums - Hazel;Textures - Mr.Prophet:Story - Utz:Animations - SBR:Palm Trees - Polycron:Loading Screen - Winegums:Website - DGUnreal:Programming - Zynthetic:Intro Voice Acting - Psychotropic Circle:Music Samples - Cgtextures.com:Textures - And the unknown makers of our fonts

*patiently waits for the PS3 version*

Looks awesome

Comment

wow look greqat download now

Comment

1 word: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT'S SO AWESOME! Reminds me a lot the second Tomb Raider

Comment

This is so awesome! A very satisfying experience even for some like me who normally don't play puzzle games. Level, puzzle designs are top notch.

Comment

One quick question- Does this Teotl installment include upgraded versions of the previous releases, Pehua and Oztoc, or should I download and play those separately before playing this?

Comment

Originally posted by sTkrZX5 View Post
              One quick question- Does this Teotl installment include upgraded versions of the previous releases, Pehua and Oztoc, or should I download and play those separately before playing this?
              As mentioned in the first post ("# We have redone large parts of the first three levels."), the new version includes all previous maps. They are improved and redone in many ways. So there is no need to download the old versions since ALL maps are included in this version.

Comment

Many THX for this must have mod.

The previous chapters where already great & reading you enhanced them it's even better

This chapter look & sound even better. The trailer is great BTW.

It as become an essential mod for UT3.

Good luck for the contest

Comment

Originally Posted by sTkrZX5
                  Originally Posted by RenderMonkey
                  As mentioned in the first post ("# We have redone large parts of the first three levels."), the new version includes all previous maps. They are improved and redone in many ways. So there is no need to download the old versions since ALL maps are included in this version.
                  Okay, thanks a lot RenderMonkey. Since I hadn't downloaded anything yet, I just wanted to make sure I was reading the first post correctly so I would install the updated content without missing out on any of the previous content.

Comment

excellent ! really fun; pro look & nice athmosphere....need to rewatch the tuto though...i m stuck in third room ....lol....not played with a ball since 2004 in solo mode with bombing run....
                    thx for that awesome work cant imagine how many hours to create all that +.+

Comment

This is top notch fun, very addictive , great special effects and sound. But man those monkeys fart a lot ..lol, really impressive work...

Comment

Great mod, thanks a lot for your work.

I have a problem though. I tried it with manual and auto install and always get the same error. The game launches, i see the splash screen, the Toltec logo video, then silence and blank screen. Any idea what should I do? I had no problem with the previous Ball mods or any UT3 mod. Even the new Haunted runs smoothly (I'm just saying because it has own shortcut too, so that's not the problem).

Comment

Thank you so much for this MoD!

I have one problem though, I have installed UT3 from Steam, and after installin "The Ball" I get a message that says that shortcut has not alocated the UT3.exe file. I manually tried to changed this to the directory on Steam where UT3 is installed but couldn't get it to work. Any suggestions ?

Much appreciated it!

Comment

The tutorial and survival mode loads fine and play, but the ball launcher is not in my inventory though, enforcer and impact hammer are there instead. Did you change the coding for the inventory?
                            I have a similar problem with the black screen part. When I play the "actual" levels all I get is a black screen. I never had a problem with the previous versions either. I don't have steam installed if that matters....

Code:
                            [TB-Pehua UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]*****
                            MapName=TB-Part3-Teotl-Level2
                            FriendlyName=Part 3 - Teotl - Level 2
                            When I was trying to get the levels to work, i noticed in a couple of the map ini's. Is that on purpose?

Comment

get stuck on the loading screen on all levels i really want to play this help please

Comment

Working...
                              X