No announcement yet.

CTF-Stratus Released [PC][V1.2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that long number does not mean much to me? maybe it didnt download very well? Iv had no reports of any issues.

In the Kismet I left a node which links to the Xray volume, Its not used in the level but because Iv linked to it you may require the Titan pack, but it works on patch 4 2.0.

Comment

any progress on the PS3 version?

Comment

Hi I'm sorry it has taken me so long to reply. Im sorry I have been very busy, I'm actually moving overseas and haven't found the time to work on it. I will though and then ill get it to someone to cook for PS3, Spoondog has already offered to do this so ill ask him when its ready.

Comment

still no news on the PS3 version?

Lol... sorry, I just wanna play this map xD

(even though my PS3 is dead now... i'll get it back soon)

Comment

Hi

I recently installed UT3 on a lower end PC, now Dreary and safeguard run quite well, when I made a PS3 version of dreary it have to be dumbed down in order to be playable on Ps3, Stratus has a much higher overhead. I don't see it being playable on PS3..

I would have to seriously removed almost HALF of the meshes in the level for it to be playable on PS3, can you imagine removing half the meshes, ps3 version of dreay had 5000 meshes, stratus has 11,000, so I think you can see that it just wouldn't be worth it visually, It would end up nothing as I designed it to be which is sad.

I'm sorry. I don't see it coming to PS3, the hardware it too outdated. BUT, Ill tell you what, ill open the editor now and see how much I can delete without destroying the visuals.. but you wont be getting what I set out to create.

Comment

Why do you just do a cook for the PS3, then players can tell you how well it plays?

Considering Epic have all their maps on there and they have to pay relatively well.

Comment

freakin' awesome!

Comment

Interesting view outside with detail and great mesh work and, woohoo, blinding sun (of course, that's what it's supposed to do). I loved all the moving items/fans/stuff and the bots are decent enough. This map has excellent layout and great flow with a flag base that may be hard to defend but it's still fun. Where is this water people speak of. collision issues? (just don't go there)

Comment

Wow, this looks great! I will download it as soon as I can!

Comment

Significant! 5/5

Insatiable layout and visuals in one single shot about this map. Good connectivity with the static meshes alright, mostly made with the rotating wheels and pipes; and in the outside too including the sea and of course the good ol' sun. A perfect innovation about the ambient sounds: most of them are machine, electricity, hissing, prototype, wind and water sounds (usually I'm interested to hear some awesome sound effects in my opinion). This map is worth seeing though even some old/new players will mostly like this feature, not even the bots seem enough well to play.

Comment

Working...
                      X