Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

«ne» ONS2.0 night this Thursday here

Comment

Just a thought - ONS2.0 is a game type not a 'mod' or 'mutator' so if its played without any other mutators will folk get their achievements ?

Comment

Very good mod, and the bots do their job very well, the only exception was on the map 'art of war' where they did nothing and they have some problems with the hellbenders turret. the bots are charging but they don't fire the turret weapon.
        maybe you could implement the original hellbender, too but set the 2k4 version as default, so you are able to choose via CaptainSnarfs vehicle replacement mutator one of the hellbender versions you want.
        but the problem with the turret is only a very small thing. It doesn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Doomgiver View Post
          Very good mod, and the bots do their job very well, the only exception was on the map 'art of war' where they did nothing
          First time I've ever heard that feedback. I've play tested that map dozens of times and never had an instance of the bots not doing anything. What specific problems were you encountering.

Comment

I found out what was wrong. ArtOfWar_Axon, ArtOfWar_Axon_Orb, ArtOfWar_Necris and ArtOfWar_Necris_Orb work perfectly. The first time, I played the map, I played the normal ArtOfWar version and that doesn't work. There was no minimap and no powernodes but the other versions work perfectly.

But I posted mainly, because of the hellbender problem and to know if someone noticed the same and if it affects instant action matches significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
              Just a thought - ONS2.0 is a game type not a 'mod' or 'mutator' so if its played without any other mutators will folk get their achievements ?
              Yes we got them last night

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

I'm using the Mine Layer from this pack with the weapon replacement mutator, and it's working fine. However, bots never use it. Do you know how to fix that?

Comment

Working...
                  X