VCTF-SilverPoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-SilverPoint

[screenshot]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8448/silverfinal0000layer7.jpg[/screenshot] [screenshot]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5332/silverfinal0001layer6.jpg[/screenshot]

Compatibility: YOU NEED TITAN TO RUN THIS!

Changelist since Beta 2:
    • Did my best to fix the brightness issues
    • Did my best to optimize the level, someone else even helped me (thanks Evilmrfrank)
    • Added fake textured cubes representing the objects themselves, you shouldn't see white boxes anymore now
    • Fixed the inclined roof meshes on building (couldn't walk on them before to get to Raptor)
    • Added signs for both Raptor and Cicada
    • Changed PP scene effects.
    • Replaced paladin for Hellbender.
    • A few others here and there.

Map Kismet:
    • Fly-by plane over center map every random 60-180 Seconds (Your ears won't miss it if your eyes did)

Youtube fly-by here (Thanks to ut-x.net)

Download Here - FileFront - Version 1 - 63.75MB
    My Website

C:\Documents and Settings\*User*\My docs\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps
    NOTE: If the directory doesn't exist, you'll have to create it manually.

final version is out !

looks very nice ! I love skybox

Comment

i've watching secretely how this map evolutionated as far I know Kantham is ( in my opinion) the few from bettter mappers in VCTF ( with plugh and another authors in vctf).

Great map Kantham I get off my hat my head for you!

PD: The first versions the skybox reminded a lot from a disc music cover from Tom Waits A delirant sky yeah, but this one final is very sexy xd xd

Comment

what a huge map
        i ithink it is the best, if you play this map with min. 32 player

Mirror + HD-Videostream
        http://www.ut-x.net/View-document-de...lverPoint.html

Comment

this map is great

Mirror + HD-Videostream good work on all the video s you make of the maps terror force

Comment

Great map. Some areas felt kinda empty, but it's minor, the map as a whole is awesome.
            I didn't know about the plane passing by when i played the first time, it scared me lol
            Very clean graphics, one of the best vCTF i played so far

Comment

Thanks guys.

Crayfish pointed me that someone made a Fly-by available on youtube here.

Comment

so no hope for a ps3 cook huh?

Comment

I still don't know how you cook maps for the PS3, sorry.
                  All I recall is that Anuban was doing them for level designers, but now he's banned.

Comment

Hey Kantham,

If it can help you out, I always ask "The Demon Slick" for PS3 cook. He made all the cook for my Station12 so maybe he can give you a hand ?

Comment

Sure.

10 char.

Comment

Looks nice. Very interesting style with some nice textures. The city looks very authentic Can't remember but I have seen that kind of city map somewhere before. All in all a good work!
                        Btw many thx @ ut-x.net for the videos! It's very handy for a very first look cause you dont have to download every map.

Comment

Thanks for the comments

stevelois: any news?

Comment

for your info I play this map with my 4 friend and I like a lot xd

for me is a very good map

Comment

This is an extremely fun map for one that is so big. It's fantastic with 24+ players. I think people are noticing the open areas because many of the powerups are placed right next to each other, and there are certain areas that have none, like the flag spawn and the library-like room for instance. The only thing I found a bit odd was the practically invisable teleporter leading to the Cicada/Raptor spawns. I only discovered it by walking into it accidentally

Other than those slight things, it's a really fun and beautiful map. Awesome job!

Comment

Working...
                              X