Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera Control - adjust vehicle camera distance with the mouse wheel [version 2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Great mod but one problem it conflicts with Vehicle replacement mutator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1498

Added to site

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heres a mirror on my site
    http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...fileinfo&id=50

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Xyx View Post
    I am hard at work on other mod stuff. Chances I will ever update this mutator are verrry slim.
    Okee, thanks for the reply. I will keep my eyes peeled and if it does get updated I will put it back on the server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...aControl20.zip

Here is a mirror of the file, incase the other links ever become dead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am hard at work on other mod stuff. Chances I will ever update this mutator are verrry slim.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    guess not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a plan for a fix?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, here's what happens with the Goliath and Nemesis zooms... it is a bit borked. If the vehicle is moving you cannot zoom after a camera adjust. It goes to zoom but makes a small adjustment then goes back to before you pressed zoom key. However, if you stop the vehicle and then adjust the camera a step forward or back once or more times, the zoom works again until you move the vehicle at which point it is again borked-ified.

... end report.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by voila View Post
    Hi, Xyx!
    I'm ready to put your great mutator on my public servers, but bound with known bugs (hoverboard boosts and alt-fire of tank/nemezis).
    Are you still working with it?

Also check PM plz!
    Yes I too experience that the Goliath zoom is not working.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent mutator
    BTW, i modified this mutator compatible with my custom vehicles

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, Xyx!
    I'm ready to put your great mutator on my public servers, but bound with known bugs (hoverboard boosts and alt-fire of tank/nemezis).
    Are you still working with it?

Also check PM plz!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd love someone to cook this!
    I think it would be kind of hard though. Like what on the PS3 would replace the Scroll wheel?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know about the altfire thing (Nemesis, Goliath). I wonder if I should try to keep supporting that or simply make altfire switch to the "down the barrel" perspective.

I haven't tried patch 2.1 yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So far seems to be working online with patch 2.1 just fine.

I've only done a few minutes of testing so far, but not noticing any new problems yet.

I still have the same issue with altfire zoom in the tank (haven't checked Nemesis yet).

Just fyi.

(btw - ditto for ClassicVCTF. so far so good in 2.1)

Edit: Well, except for the fact that now I can't seem to change maps. But I removed the mutators, and I still can't change maps, so I don't think it's them. Again, just FYI. Still messing with it. Might be a new bug with the patch?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X