Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

Comment

Fyi everyone, this mod has made the finalist list for the make something unreal contest phase three. winners will be announced this week. cheers

Comment

Best of luck for you and your hard work !

Comment

results are in and we didn't win anything, o well that's how the cookie crumbles. i wasn't excepting too anyway, as BR is really just a small effort compared to the incredible total conversions out there. i wrote BR for the people, my total motivation was to give br to the ut3 community, and the people dig it, so's all a success

Comment

Originally posted by warhead2 View Post
            ......i wrote BR for the people, my total motivation was to give br to the ut3 community, and the people dig it, so's all a success
            I want you to knowthat your team has certainly brought a lot of fun to our clan. We play BR once a week in a private event; and, I feel pretty sure that I speak for all my folks when I say that it is our favorite event of the week. Thanks for the hard work and dedication to this project. We are in your debt.

Comment

Hey speaking of that...is there any chance you can open this up to everyone and remove the password off the event and off the server? Me and lot's of other would luv to play that, your server gets really packed and we'd luv to join the fray

Comment

We have an update with a few small bug fixes. I am grateful for the feedback. It's not a critical release so if you don't want to recook your maps and just keep 3.1, that would be fine. For those who want it, it's now on filefront at

http://www.filefront.com/15219523/UT3BombingRun3.2.zip

Unfortunately, Relic has had to take down our website. He should be uploading all the maps shortly to filefront.

Changes for BombingRun 3.20
                When respawning at start of new round, player's orientation is now the orientation of the spawn point.
                Redeemer Alt Fire was not working if BR setting "Allow Vehicles" was turned off.
                Ball Base now reports standard UT Kismet Captured event when goal is scored.
                Ball was not dropping when Drop Ball command given if bot was in vehile.
                Remove web site from messages.

Comment

Relic, we also need the console release put up on filefront. Please respond here when that's all done. Thanks!

Comment

sweet a new bombingrun thx for you work warhead

Comment

Thanks for your xmas-present, warhead !

Comment

Thanks Warhead !

The latest improvements are great.

Long life to Bombing Run !

Comment

Is the Reliquary dead?? None of the links I have found work.

Comment

Originally posted by cRaZyLaDy*SIG* View Post
                            Is the Reliquary dead?? None of the links I have found work.
                            Yes ! Read this.....
                            Originally posted by warhead2 View Post
                            Unfortunately, Relic has had to take down our website. He should be uploading all the maps shortly to filefront.

Comment

Yup that site is gone unfortunately. No worries though we are still fully supporting this mod. Relic will be putting up another site hopefully soon which will have links to all the downloads.

For the meantime, we just have to use filefront. link to the latest is in my sig.
                              Also, our forum is still active at http://relic74.proboards.com/index.cgi.

Comment

heres a mirror at my site for the 3.2
                                http://wickedhq.com/index.php?option...ileinfo&id=115

Comment

Working...
                                X