Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by warhead2 View Post
    Ok, it's a go. See the new 3.22 link in my sig.....
    Great work! Thanks W@rhe@d/Molosev!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...ingRun3.22.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, it's a go. See the new 3.22 link in my sig. Others can feel free to host this on their own if they like. To use the new theme see the settings screen and then in Display tab select Pigskin for theme. Thanks very much to Molosev for this exciting new graphic. A segment of the community has expressed desire for a new ball graphic which is held in hand, so here ya go!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to see work still being done on this mod. I have reopened a TR/BR server currently with the following specs:

Sniper-rifle Arena (no tracers + slightly faster rate of fire)
    Must run ball through goal to score.
    Low Gravity
    Multiple Jump (Jumperoo)
    DodgeJumping
    Ballcarrier may have weapon.

Server Name: cRaZyLaDy's BombingRun | CLEAN CHAT
    IP: 68.232.161.139:7777
    Administrator: crazyladysig@gmail.com
    *SIG* Clan Forums: http://s3.excoboard.com/TheSniperInn

Will have to give the new ball a try on my experimental server.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by voidy View Post
    How exciting, I will be the first one to try it on the server ... when it is a go?
    Lucky you !
    I'd be glad to join the party !
    Please tell me when it's set up !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How exciting, I will be the first one to try it on the server ... when it is a go?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like the new ball theme release is a go for this weekend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We dealt with that issue long time ago, there is a delay built in and they do scale according to skill level, skill level scaling is there but not probably all u would like it 2b. one annoying thing in ut3 though is less skilled bots are basically godlike when using IG, and that one annoys me to no end.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah the bots AI has come out real well, No longer I hear I have a weak bot or bots suck in TR/BR games You need an applaud for that. I hope epic notices and hire you as their Bot AI gooroo

I keep jumping on the server sometimes with bots as well as they provide good defense. What really irks me is when they shoot the ball as the ball launches .. that should only happen if they were god like.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no i don't, but i'll keep poppin in. the bots gave a good time. played thorns and was nice to watch them dive into pool and get ball out. total dynamic pathing in action there ut3 can not do stuff like that. bot matches r fun too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    warhead,looks like i missed you when you were on server.. do you have xfire?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, the IBR server is back up - catch me if you would like to get some games on...
    ServerIP is in my signature ..see you there (it is in dallas)

xfire:voidydude

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by warhead2 View Post
    Work with the new Pigskin theme is coming along well. Me and Molosev are working out the details and it's looking awsome and we should have the final release out very soon
    Sounds very good, Warhead! Greetz to Molosev.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yea have not heard from him in a while, hope he's doing well. Yup 2.1 maps outta work ok in 3.x. All kinds of bot changes have occured since you were last here, you should find them worthy opponents and helpful allies . Of special note is the new Drop Orb command in the command menu, this is a very useful ut3 feature we take advantage of in br.

Work with the new Pigskin theme is coming along well. Me and Molosev are working out the details and it's looking awsome and we should have the final release out very soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Warhead,

Look like Relic is MIA for some time. Will the earlier BR maps work (v2.1) as is ..or do they need some work..plan to start a BR server ..sometime this weekend..
    nm, just installed it from the link in your sig..and tested and it works good..the bots at masterful are impressive (good job)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X