EVERY Full Release Link HERE:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i know this is an epic bump, but i tried that site and most of the links lead to *****...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet, thanks for this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 downloads.

Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
    hey are there any USERDATA.JAM files up..? i'd love to download many of these but can't.
    I have removed any accessory text to many of the Userdata.JAM files.
    You should now be able to download these PS3 Userdata files now directly to your PS3.

Simply login to Fileplayground and search for "Userdata". or click the link below.
    (map/file name will be listed in description)
    http://www.fileplayground.com/?op=ca...ogic=gt&fsize=

GL and please let me know if you run into any troubles. More files will be available in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SayUNKLE View Post
    Most USERJAM files are in a zipped file with map name. Listing hundreds of files named UserJam may deem confusing.

You have no PC? Perhaps go the the library or friends house and take a thumb drive with you. Extract UserJam files to thumbdrive and transfer to PS3
    i'd have to extract & import 1 at a time, maybe not knowing what i have downloaded..
    if you don't want to make them freely available that's up to you, most people seem reluctant to share mods especially for ps3..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
    hey SayUnkle, you did add many files ty.. i couldn't see any USERDATA.JAM files however, i have no PC &can only download direct to ps3 & only USERDATA.JAM files as ps3 can't rename files..

Most USERJAM files are in a zipped file with map name. Listing hundreds of files named UserJam may deem confusing.

You have no PC? Perhaps go the the library or friends house and take a thumb drive with you. Extract UserJam files to thumbdrive and transfer to PS3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That front page could use a bit of cleaning up. Full of ads and ****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey SayUnkle, you did add many files ty.. i couldn't see any USERDATA.JAM files however, i have no PC &can only download direct to ps3 & only USERDATA.JAM files as ps3 can't rename files..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Files will not die.

Originally posted by Jake99 View Post
    It's a nice idea but I can't help but imagine it'd be better if each map / mutator whatever had an individual page where you could showcase pics / developer's notes etc.

*I know you said it was for file sharing only btw.

EDIT: Yeah, if anyone's looking for direct links I should be able to help too.
    I agree Jake99. Corresponding pics are great and help showcase the content. The problem I was having was trying to download the files from a dead link at filefront or wherever. It seems like missing links are on the rise. These files are going nowhere and will work better than dead links w/ great pics.

You can post pics and more descriptive text in the Fileplayground forums In development.
    http://www.fileplayground.com/Forums/

FUDO My0-o I did indeed add all active PS3 links. It seemed that filefront had more active PS3 links than PC links to the same file.

Look here for PS3 (alter search to tweak results)
    250 or so PS3 links for UT3
    http://www.fileplayground.com/?op=catalogue&k=ps3

Thx for the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    kk anyone got the Liandri Hacker, or Zark Weapons..? or an USERDATA.JAM version of Unkimbo?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's a nice idea but I can't help but imagine it'd be better if each map / mutator whatever had an individual page where you could showcase pics / developer's notes etc.

*I know you said it was for file sharing only btw.

EDIT: Yeah, if anyone's looking for direct links I should be able to help too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fudo - let me know if there's any you like and I can post you a direct dl link for them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey are there any USERDATA.JAM files up..? i'd love to download many of these but can't.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Server is back up. Not sure what happened there. Thx for the heads up guys!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks like the site is down i can go at the site with firefox or internet explore

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is the site down? Can't load up with ie or firefox?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X