No announcement yet.

EVERY Full Release Link HERE:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey SayUnkle, you did add many files ty.. i couldn't see any USERDATA.JAM files however, i have no PC &can only download direct to ps3 & only USERDATA.JAM files as ps3 can't rename files..

Comment

That front page could use a bit of cleaning up. Full of ads and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
        hey SayUnkle, you did add many files ty.. i couldn't see any USERDATA.JAM files however, i have no PC &can only download direct to ps3 & only USERDATA.JAM files as ps3 can't rename files..

Most USERJAM files are in a zipped file with map name. Listing hundreds of files named UserJam may deem confusing.

You have no PC? Perhaps go the the library or friends house and take a thumb drive with you. Extract UserJam files to thumbdrive and transfer to PS3

Comment

Originally posted by SayUNKLE View Post
          Most USERJAM files are in a zipped file with map name. Listing hundreds of files named UserJam may deem confusing.

You have no PC? Perhaps go the the library or friends house and take a thumb drive with you. Extract UserJam files to thumbdrive and transfer to PS3
          i'd have to extract & import 1 at a time, maybe not knowing what i have downloaded..
          if you don't want to make them freely available that's up to you, most people seem reluctant to share mods especially for ps3..

Comment

PS3 downloads.

Originally posted by Fudo Myo-o View Post
            hey are there any USERDATA.JAM files up..? i'd love to download many of these but can't.
            I have removed any accessory text to many of the Userdata.JAM files.
            You should now be able to download these PS3 Userdata files now directly to your PS3.

Simply login to Fileplayground and search for "Userdata". or click the link below.
            (map/file name will be listed in description)
            http://www.fileplayground.com/?op=ca...ogic=gt&fsize=

GL and please let me know if you run into any troubles. More files will be available in the near future.

Comment

Sweet, thanks for this!

Comment

i know this is an epic bump, but i tried that site and most of the links lead to *****...

Comment

Working...
                X