• Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERY Full Release Link HERE:

All Active UT3 (Full Release) Links can be found here

http://www.fileplayground.com/

See all files here:
    http://www.fileplayground.com/?op=catalogue

I think we have all at some point felt the frustration while trying to download custom content.
    Either the link is dead or difficult to find.

In an effort to alleviate our headache I have aquired every ACTIVE download link in the "Full Release" section (PS3 and PC) and created a site for gamers to share gaming files quick and easy.
    You can search all files in the database as well as search by filename or file poster (author).

At Fileplayground you can create a private folder (not included in search) and password protect your files if you choose. Or publish your Unreal content for all to see and download.

This is strictly file sharing and hosting. Fileplayground does not currently offer pics of maps.....unless, you visit the file playground forums in which you can show off your skin, mod, map or whatever your fragging heart contends.

Forums:
    http://www.fileplayground.com/Forums/index.html

Once you upload a file you will have the option of 2 style links.
    ie.
    Direct link:
    {UNK} Cache Extractor and Backup.
    http://www.fileplayground.com/1fuy6d...round.zip.html
    OR
    Forum link (with file size)
    UT3_CacheCleaner_1.1_Fileplayground.zip - 856.0 Kb

Files are being added daily and currently include UT99 ,UT3 (UT2004 currently being added) and other top title patches, demos and more.
    Files are updated to these "full Release" forums as of April 22 2009.
    Currently over 2000 files (90% Unreal).

Note:Fileplayground is integrated with the Rapid Share servers for fast download speeds.
    Enter your rapid share login to your profile to add or pull files from your Rapid Share account at blazing speeds.

Note: Forums will be updated as well as main site (theme and option wise).

Note: Remote URL Upload options available

Note: 25GB space for premium users. (simply contact me at support@fileplayground.com if you require more access).

Note: Register to get unlimited bandwidth

I would like to give a shout out to the {UNK} clan for allowing me time to create this site and not giving me too much $#@ for my lack of playing lately.

See everyone on the battlefield!

wow good work now i can look there if i whand some file

Comment

Awesome man!
      This is brilliant. Just what newcomers need!

Comment

thats a excellent idea
        thx

Comment

Note:Fileplayground is integrated with the Rapid Share servers for fast download speeds.
          Enter your rapid share login to your profile to add or pull files from your Rapid Share account at blazing speeds.
          very very bad idea
          they give any other page your premlogin data ... a simple rule

Comment

Thx Unk!!! ur da man as always!!!!!

Comment

Very good idea & many THX for hosting all of these for various games

Comment

is the site down? Can't load up with ie or firefox?

Comment

looks like the site is down i can go at the site with firefox or internet explore

Comment

Server is back up. Not sure what happened there. Thx for the heads up guys!

Comment

hey are there any USERDATA.JAM files up..? i'd love to download many of these but can't.

Comment

Fudo - let me know if there's any you like and I can post you a direct dl link for them?

Comment

It's a nice idea but I can't help but imagine it'd be better if each map / mutator whatever had an individual page where you could showcase pics / developer's notes etc.

*I know you said it was for file sharing only btw.

EDIT: Yeah, if anyone's looking for direct links I should be able to help too.

Comment

kk anyone got the Liandri Hacker, or Zark Weapons..? or an USERDATA.JAM version of Unkimbo?

Comment

Files will not die.

Originally posted by Jake99 View Post
                              It's a nice idea but I can't help but imagine it'd be better if each map / mutator whatever had an individual page where you could showcase pics / developer's notes etc.

*I know you said it was for file sharing only btw.

EDIT: Yeah, if anyone's looking for direct links I should be able to help too.
                              I agree Jake99. Corresponding pics are great and help showcase the content. The problem I was having was trying to download the files from a dead link at filefront or wherever. It seems like missing links are on the rise. These files are going nowhere and will work better than dead links w/ great pics.

You can post pics and more descriptive text in the Fileplayground forums In development.
                              http://www.fileplayground.com/Forums/

FUDO My0-o I did indeed add all active PS3 links. It seemed that filefront had more active PS3 links than PC links to the same file.

Look here for PS3 (alter search to tweak results)
                              250 or so PS3 links for UT3
                              http://www.fileplayground.com/?op=catalogue&k=ps3

Thx for the feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X