No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]War-RockPaperSpacecruiserV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who's getting constant crashed only on this map? I downloaded it from Raptor Server and it always crashed about 5 mins into gameplay every time I play it...

cYa,

FreakRob

Comment

I crash around when I get to centre node. Seems to be no bot support either ._.

Comment

Originally posted by FreakRob View Post
        Am I the only one who's getting constant crashed only on this map? I downloaded it from Raptor Server and it always crashed about 5 mins into gameplay every time I play it...

cYa,

FreakRob
        It appears that the cause of crash is a memoryleak that came with the new patch, this is for all custom maps on that server, Ron the server admin has looked in to it, and he says that it cant be the map and it cant be the server.

It crashes most of the times when the core is destroyed. It works fine for me in instant action though so i cant really do anything about it.

@ aznstyle11:
        Yeah i dont really know what that could be to be honest. And if you read the readme or the map description, you would have known that there isnt any bot support for it.

Comment

This map is SO awesome! It has everything I love: buttons to do things, space fighting, and traps! I use this a lot online, and practice with bots occasionally. Also, very glad about the update(V2) cuz now the turrets in the cruisers work too!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog80 View Post
            First, the turrets in the cruisers that are on elevators don't go up when you get in them. I would assume they're supposed to.
            I would just like to point out that they DO go up, but you have to move with the wsad keys as if it were on a track, and they will raise and fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmix View Post
              The node layout looks fantastic! Nice them btw
              A great idea just hit me! What would be amazing is to have two (or maybe more) nodes on some of the bigger orbiting asteroids that you need to have to get to the center one, because that would add to space gameplay, and make it interesting, when the nodes move.

Comment

@jerkyhunter: Check the post dates on this thread and I think they're left the community.

Comment

Does anybody have this file and is able to send it to me? The links are no longer working.

Comment

Working...
                  X