• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks Skaarj. Glad you found it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good one!

A great atmosphere was created with pseudo-glass, giant rotating ring, robots, spaceship, steam, fire sounds, burning planet, sun, whole skybox, satellite, bubbles in energy field, robot and globe holograms and other stuff. You might get stuck for a very very brief moment on some stuff, but not as bad as I thought it might be after the flyby. Bots are decent and I like the announcements as well.

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...CC-HangarV1_02

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tux Android View Post
    I love this map; excellent atmosphere, lighting assets, details and...robots, it has good judge of pure solid and tangible gameplay. The monitors in the Health Pack room is probably the smallest idea where you will find those powerups are. I like the floating bubble part in the U-Damage room which kept easy to pick, and the moving parts (lifts and a big ship), I really love to see that thanks to the outrageous Kimset. This map has the very fun to play for the performance, lots of great z-axis, and the bots are already have that much. Not to mention that the skybox is really great preliminary stage about the wormhole, asteroids, the moon and the unknown large planet that covers the ring.

Other Mirror: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/190000/199279.shtml
    Cool! Good to see new people every once in a while come in and discover the maps. I wish I had as much time to do maps as I did a couple of years ago. I have a final of Fith that I need to post one of these days.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very fun to play.

I love this map; excellent atmosphere, lighting assets, details and...robots, it has good judge of pure solid and tangible gameplay. The monitors in the Health Pack room is probably the smallest idea where you will find those powerups are. I like the floating bubble part in the U-Damage room which kept easy to pick, and the moving parts (lifts and a big ship), I really love to see that thanks to the outrageous Kimset. This map has the very fun to play for the performance, lots of great z-axis, and the bots are already have that much. Not to mention that the skybox is really great preliminary stage about the wormhole, asteroids, the moon and the unknown large planet that covers the ring.

Other Mirror: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/190000/199279.shtml

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rek View Post
    and it's worth everyone of those stars.
    Thanks for the kind words rek!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and it's worth everyone of those stars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the star forum rating system is borked, just like the ingame ranking/stats system.

for the record, i gave you 5 stars.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not that I live and die by the star ratings but jeez the thread rating system is completely broken! On Hangar I had 8 votes and 5 stars with a 5.00 average and now it says 4 stars with 4 votes and a 4.00 average. Oh well, I'm going to officially ignore the ratings from now on. It think it may have something to do with editing the first post. Maybe I'll PM Flak.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry to dredge my old thread back from the depths but... now that I'm a PS3 cooking fool, there is a PS3 version of this available now. See the first post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet graphics mate this looks like a nice map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aka_sova View Post
    Awesome map, man!!! I loved it so much!
    It's always great to hear stuff like this since I nearly ruined my health making it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome map, man!!! I loved it so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1473

Added to game-maps

Objections if this map were to find its way into a mappack?
    Cool thanks for doing that. And, I would be honored for it to be in a mappack .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1473

Added to game-maps

Objections if this map were to find its way into a mappack?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by firefly View Post
    I don't have a Kismet score as very few maps use it which is a shame.
    You can try adding some bonus points for Kismet then, like Euro NCAP does for certain stuff that is not required but is a positive safety addition.

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
    I updated the download link after having the previous upload ruthlessly removed by Filefront after almost 300 downloads and absolutely no email warning that is was in the deletion queue!
    I had to do this too, though I got the e-mail. I was lucky to check my gmail spam box. Guess yours got filtered as spam too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X