Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah chorlion that would be sick!!!

Comment

well what a pity ,anway thx all you already done, man...
      there's not much improvement and inovation of FPS nowadays, some begin to use cover system,
      like rainbow6 vegas, killzone 2, love this feature,

if ut3 changed to a TPS like your mutator did, and got same gameplay as gears, maybe more popular.
      after using your mutator, i rarely play fps stylem already played ut for 9 years, tired of that.
      gears pc is not friendly in modding as ut, ut2004 almost finished everything ut can do, actually we want the original Unreal back.

Comment

yeah, i rarely play ut3 without my mutator, too bad i cant get it to work properly online

Comment

Originally posted by thosewhobelive View Post
          the stage is ugly but wow the pitbull shotgun is sick
          xD Gee, thanks for your input.

Comment

btw, i cant get pitbull to cook correctly for ps3, so looks like we wont be getting that anytime soon

Comment

Dammn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that sucks thanks, i bought the pc version of ut3 and it doesnt work on my laptop sony vio.

Comment

in other words, to run ut3 at an acceptable standard, u really need to be building a gaming rig, its what i did

Comment

Originally posted by thosewhobelieve View Post
                  Dammn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that sucks thanks, i bought the pc version of ut3 and it doesnt work on my laptop sony vio.
                  and now to be anul (spelt wrong cuz im not swearing in this situation) about your spelling, (oh the irony) it is spelled vaio

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
                    http://www.wegame.com/watch/GEARSCAM...isk_Flak_Tank/

I recorded some video of the GearsCam in action if anybody's curious before downloading.

What map are you playing there? And I take it pitbull shotgun is pc only?

EDIT:
                    btw, i cant get pitbull to cook correctly for ps3, so looks like we wont be getting that anytime soon

Comment

Thats the Hang em High i made, you can find it in my signature.

Comment

incase u dont see it in your thread, may i attempt to cook hang em high for ps3?

edit: off topic, but check out my sig.. epic MSN

Comment

any future update plan?.......

Comment

i plan on integrating roadie run as soon as i figure out how, ive asked around

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for this, it's the most stable of the three 3rd person mods I've tried. Any chance in the future of being able to adjust the angle from which the 3rd person camera views (like to get closer to the player, lower, etc)? No big deal though, I'd actually rather see you get the roadie run to work.

Comment

roadie run ,that's cool man,

as more features included, maybe the name can made a change, not gearscam, but
                                gearsUT mod....

Comment

Working...
                                X