No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remember this works online aslong it doesnt have the 1st person or maybe is just the last version im going to keep on testing

Comment

the first version has 1st person, so thats not the problem xD

Comment

thanks for all the feedback guys, but until i get my weapon mods and my gridlock map done i won't be working on this

Comment

And the roadie run im haveing dreams about this mod of yours......cant wait AAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

i would appreciate if you would just post in my projects thread in user maps and mods
            i am keeping discussion about all my mods in that thread now
            link: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=676370

Comment

i was playing for a couple of hours and using the geascam with no first person and it works for every one i had a room of 16 averybody loved it and i told them the last version is not working online ofcourse but i told them i was going to test the second version be4 ur final i think that one will work 2 but the last version is not working online.

Comment

k, so ive ****ed sumthin up in the second release :/
                damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i found a server hosting my mod and i experience problems as a client so yes there is a problem there... i will try to fix i suppse

Comment

i was told that on the second u cant change weapons and u start with no weapons so the first one u get u die with it.

Comment

OMG the first one has a glitch online, u start with no weapon and sometimes u cant change weapons and if you pick up a weapon you stay with it till you die , so maybe is the same for all of the versions ****!!! no preassure man this is the mutator and titan are the only ones i like so ill keep u posted if anything new happens . If your the host everything is fine!!!!! infact even if you join is not like you cant play. this happends with all the versions!!!! not with splitscreen wich is good!

Comment

ok, i see i have serious problems *d'oh*
                      well for now dont use it online i guess... i'll get workin on it on sunday... thats when my alcohol fueled rampage (my average weekend) ends

Comment

thx man for all the improvements, like FOv and camera scale, keep more coming.....

also is it possible to add a option to make the cam shake like gears ?
                        so we can turn it on and set a degree ,from light to heavy , or turn it off if people don't want...

Comment

http://www.wegame.com/watch/GEARSCAM...isk_Flak_Tank/

I recorded some video of the GearsCam in action if anybody's curious before downloading.

Comment

the stage is ugly but wow the pitbull shotgun is sick

Comment

yep, i should really cook it for ps3

Comment

Originally posted by darksin View Post
                                thx man for all the improvements, like FOv and camera scale, keep more coming.....

also is it possible to add a option to make the cam shake like gears ?
                                so we can turn it on and set a degree ,from light to heavy , or turn it off if people don't want...
                                oops soz for double post, but yeah, im having trouble implementing camshake atm, it has been tried but i couldnt get it to work

Comment

Working...
                                X