Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol nice hint
    il upload now

edit: filefront link -- http://files.filefront.com/GearsCamz.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Thank you cery much for the mod

Comment

no problem, all i ask in return is support in future mods

Comment

thx for the filefront upload man, very fast.......

Comment

hehe, its fine, W3RM informed me that it was requested, i had it upped within minutes of your post

Comment

Dont download the last update one it doesnt work for other people when u host online ps3 version get the first one without the 1stperson. it works fine. thank u if u need ps3 tester? ps3 gamertag:Skywalkerx2012x and no i dont like starwars just a little not a freak fan lol thanks.

Comment

so, my mutator doesnt work well online? :/ ****... well im working on implementing roadie run atm so alot of my time is taken up, sorry guys

Comment

no it works the first version with no 1st personcam is cool just take that other code thing..........????

Comment

okie dokie

Comment

when is the roadie run on is been realese bro???

Comment

whenever it's done

Comment

K? i hope isv soon..

Comment

lol, thanks for all your support
                            i'm actually taking a bit of a break atm, trying to learn some modelling, making a character in XSI

Comment

well, i just play offline against bots, no problem .......

hope more feature in future, like we can adjust the over the shoulder cam distance...

Comment

omg, im an idiot... i just figured out my solution for zooming in gears style when you said that... instead of changing the FOV i should change the camera scale or the Z offset of the camera... thx for the inspiration, this may well see another release, and yes the mutator is pretty much intended for use against bots, but if you people who want online are willing to put up with not being able to install mk3rd aswell i'll work off the original 1. source (which doesnt have the online screw-ups) and try to implement the zoom

Comment

Working...
                                X