• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
    well i would need you to test megacherv as i recently sold my ps3 :P
    ill pm u my msn and i will send a pm to stromboli also
    Well, I don't get back to my PS3 for about a week or so, I'm currently staying up in my grandparents' house on one of the Orkney Islands, and after this Friday (tomorrow at time of post) I'm going down to their other house in the Scottish Borders whilst my parents come up, and we'll be going back a week on Tuesday. After that, it's gonna be mad PS3 catch-up time (I'll be ordering my laptop when I'm in the borders aswell)

EDIT: Why did you sell your PS3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what? abandoned? god, so no cover system any more? sorry for that.....

dunno why people love warhammer so much...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well i would need you to test megacherv as i recently sold my ps3 :P
    ill pm u my msn and i will send a pm to stromboli also

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi. I'd be willing to donate a couple of pounds (about 5) to help with the development. Is it possible for you to the 3rd person camera mutator separately from the WH40K mod? I'd be willing to beta test for it, and it'll be more convenient since I'm also living in England and will probably have the same time schedule as you (just done my GCSEs aswell). I can test for PS3 and will be able to test for PC in several weeks when I get my new laptop (my current one can't even run UT2004) and I've already bought the Unreal Deal Pack on Steam (using Grandad's laptop whilst on holiday).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd be willing to donate...............

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it has been abandoned. or rather it has been changed, it is now a wh40k themed third person shooter and is on hold till our modeler is settled into his new home in england.
    and i get a new motherboard for my pc. i need 60 dollars :/
    any one care to donate? any donations much appreciated.
    paypal: legojosh2004@hotmail.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• replied
    any progress with that gow mod man>, months past,...........

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, thats pecifically why i made it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does this work on the ps3 with the latest patch and titan pack? Couse the old action cam didnt if i remember correctly, it made the game freeze.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you dont use the editor for scripting ¬_¬ u use notepad

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i check the gears cam and to be honest is almost the same but the character needs to be a little to the right and 2 fingers higher so u can see almost the butt of the actor or character, how would i make a cam on editor anyone knows how did u do this on editor?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    u play online sometimes other people would start with no weapons and they can appear with there custom characters until next round.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What was wrong with version 1.2? I use it everyday and I've never had a problem with it. It's still on mediafire....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are u going to make update for this? let me know i got some ideas bro!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    his proectile offset is screwed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X