[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    ...Titan mutator, since that can crouch with a controller.
    O'Really? I assume you mean the Titan can crouch, not the players though?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There should be 2 mutators for this one crouch removing the jump and replacing with crouch(would be nice) and a second that removes feign death and replaces with crouch(for those who would still like to jump, also who uses feign death?)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by marilol View Post
    Chorlion40 is trying to make it work on a controller not a KB & M setup, although good point for spotting that.
    Why thank you.

Dammit, Chorlion40 isn't on MSN, so I can't ask him when he's wanting my paypal donation.

EDIT: All that needs to be done is porting the crouch command from the Titan mutator, since that can crouch with a controller.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Megacherv View Post
    Well, if you use keyboard+mouse on the PS3 version you can crouch, I'm sure of it. And definitely when you're a titan and behemoth. Haven't been on it for a few weeks, so I could be wrong
    Chorlion40 is trying to make it work on a controller not a KB & M setup, although good point for spotting that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by marilol View Post
    But not on ps3 or xbox, only auto crouch volumes can make you crouch on that.
    Well, if you use keyboard+mouse on the PS3 version you can crouch, I'm sure of it. And definitely when you're a titan and behemoth. Haven't been on it for a few weeks, so I could be wrong

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Megacherv View Post
    There's already a crouch function in UT3...
    But not on ps3 or xbox, only auto crouch volumes can make you crouch on that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SurfinSlosh View Post
    Ok so Im a bit new here and so i'm wondering I heard talk of a crouch mutator and something about a cover system, sry if this has been asked before but how is it going?
    There's already a crouch function in UT3...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok so Im a bit new here and so i'm wondering I heard talk of a crouch mutator and something about a cover system, sry if this has been asked before but how is it going?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    glad to see that man, the most important feature all the way...

we don't have grears2 and we have no bot support in gears1 mp, gears editor is buggy than ut 3, so what you do is the greatest we want most...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i still have the files from the old CoW mod so i can work on it and impliment cover.
    Farbrorfisk is busy at the moment so i don't have much i can do on Apocalypse (the 40k mod) so i can do a cover system i suppose.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh sh...swear word, subscription didn't notify me of replies. I'm getting money onto my bank account that's set up with my Paypal on either the 7th or 8th of August. I'm getting back to my PS3 next Tuesday, but might not get to play on it until Wednesday depending on when I get back to Huddersfield. After that I have nothing planned except for GCSE results and College meetings, so I can test as much as you want almost. PM me your Windows Live address and I'll add you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot for the mod!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if its ganranteed you can get cover system mod into the game i am willing to donate for the mod also what do i need to do so we can get the show on the road

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cover system is not confirmed, it may make it into the game, as cover is a big part of the tabletop game. megacherv, i sold my ps3 cuz im flat broke atm and needed parts to get my pc running again. and i still do lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    haha Cant wait to try it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X