No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok dude, add me on msn legojosh2004@hotmai.co.uk you seem to be the only person getting this bug, i would love to solve it for you after all i dont want my mutator being bugged... add me on there and ill try to solve your problems

Comment

im the only one with this problem,remember i play ps3 , im unpacking alot of mods since i erased all of them and my gears of war characters great now i have to look for them again. it needs a savedata.jam ?

Comment

The mutator looks great. But, how do i get this to work?

Comment

u 2 , i cant get it either whats wrong

Comment

I have a PC if that helps

Comment

oK I got it...download the mod to desktop,open the file and click on gearscam than u keep clicking until no more and u copy the userdata.jam is the last file . insert memory and if u have download a mod before u should have a userdata, well remove it and paste the one u got. i did that and i had the gearscam on top of userdata.jam and BOOM IT WORK YES THANK U MAN AND THANK U GOD NOW LETS BLAST PEOPLE AWAY YEAH!!!!!

Comment

any chance of that USERDATA.JAM for direct download? i have no pc

Comment

d'oh, thosewhobelieve that's basic knowledge dude...
                  fudo i have asked for this to be placed on ut3mod.com, i will ask for hi3 to put up a ddirect link to just the userdata.jam
                  ok rathalos, download the gearscam v1.1 zip file then go to the pc folder copy the published folder to documents/my games/unreal tournament 3/utgame/
                  and download the ini file from page 3 and copy that to documents/my games/unreal tournament 3/utgame/config

Comment

now working

Comment

it's odd though because it auto generated the ini when i deletd mine and retested, and another user got it working before i uploaded my own ini file, so i dunno :/

Comment

thx for updating man.........

and those direct download link.......

Comment

the direct links are hi3's work lol, i dont need thanks for those
                          if you want the zoom function from gears of unreal i will be releasing it as soon as i figure it out

Comment

well u should had told us like that, remember not everyone is into computers but ut3 has made me want to learn so excuse us ps3 players....

Comment

@ thosewhobelieve

i did include a readme file :/
                              simples
                              and no need to be so aggressive

Comment

Working...
                              X