Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not there, Y

Comment

OMG-3 Hours still dont see it after unpacking,,,,,,,,Y im freakin out MAN!!!

Comment

ok, now i'm getting htis bug, i'll get my bugfixed version out in the next hour

Comment

mine installs as mk3rd person but shows up in the list as gearscam, its showed up everytime for me..

Comment

I removed alot of my mods trying to get gears of unreal Y doesnt appear on my list wich mod is glitching it???or whats going on i played with some one online that had it and it looked amazing just the head shot where a little hard...PLEASE HELP i cant wait anymore!!!

Comment

Ok i removed all my mods reinstall 2.0 and still not on list after loading...y this is a nightmare aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Comment

any chance of a USERDATA.JAM download? would love to play this..

Comment

ok those wh believe, u must be doing this wrong :/ its called gearscam, not gears of unreal... and fudo myo-o i will upload it somewhere soon but i have updated the first post with v1.1 this has fixed package names so you can install it with mk3rd aswell

Comment

Cool!
                    I will see how it works with my quite high custom characters.

Comment

like i said i don't c nothing in mutator's list. i run patch 2.0 & titan pack

Comment

The [gearscam] didn't show up in mutator list.
                        However the old one still works.

Comment

ok this is weird, i'll attach the source if anyone wants to help me sort this bug :/ im not getting the bug but others are? weird... joe, what are you using it on, ps3 or pc?

Comment

ok guys,

src - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6GAD74IO

ini file - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=03NJZPE0

happy? xD ill include them in the zip file next release, i need help with coding a few features, anyone that could help please post here

Comment

sorry to be such a pain in the brain but im back from work, back to my addiction video games and im not going to give up. thank u guys for all ur work, hope u guys get pay for ur work it would be nice. its good to know im not the only one alone with no gears camera,so sad...O_0

Comment

ok, thosewhobelieve... by any chance are you just looking int eh content browser under downloadable mods? because you have to download it using pc from here and use a usb drive to install my mod, unless my mod gets accepted on ut3mod.com

Comment

Working...
                                X