No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol im not asking anything of him im just joking.

Comment

HOLY ****ING S**T... ok people im not god.. just [s]Jesus[/s] a person..

Comment

Lol apperently you started your reply before you read mine.

Comment

Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
          HOLY ****ING S**T... ok people im not god.. just [s]Jesus[/s] a person..
          My bad... my bad.... Thanks for what you've done already

Comment

I think I may have found something to help you with roadie run and with the lancer chainsaw thing, may not help.

Comment

Question concerning 1.2- did you fix the annoying thingie where your weapon auto switches every time you go from 1st person to 3rd, and vice versa?

Comment

If anyone wants to join a gears for ut3 group click my sig. Anyway I cant wait to hear more news on your projects.

Comment

only cover system needed, other feature can wait..........

Comment

Originally posted by darksin View Post
                    only cover system needed, other feature can wait..........
                    Why would you need a cover system in Unreal Tournament anyway? You're going to be running round like a blue-arsed fly anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Megacherv View Post
                      Why would you need a cover system in Unreal Tournament anyway? You're going to be running round like a blue-arsed fly anyway.
                      No actually not if you make it "gears style" by using slow down with auto health, besides it depends on what level and what difficulty the bots are on if they are anywhere below masterful then yeah you just run around and kill anyone in ur way, I sometimes take cover from masterful bots just to let my health go back up.

Comment

Originally posted by SurfinSlosh View Post
                        No actually not if you make it "gears style" by using slow down with auto health, besides it depends on what level and what difficulty the bots are on if they are anywhere below masterful then yeah you just run around and kill anyone in ur way, I sometimes take cover from masterful bots just to let my health go back up.
                        No...any difficulty will require running around like a blue-arsed fly. Staying behind a wall will get you hit with a flak shell or splashed by a rocket.

Comment

You can't get hit if your behind a wall and they are on the other side.

Comment

You can't get hit if your behind a wall and they are on the other side.
                            Splash damage

Comment

Through a wall? I highly doubt it.

EDIT: ok no more arguing lets stay on topic.

Comment

Through a wall? I highly doubt it.
                                Grenade bouncing/Flak shells. You can get hit by a shock combo or even bio-rifle sludge

Comment

Working...
                                X