No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any progress with that gow mod man>, months past,...........

Comment

it has been abandoned. or rather it has been changed, it is now a wh40k themed third person shooter and is on hold till our modeler is settled into his new home in england.
      and i get a new motherboard for my pc. i need 60 dollars :/
      any one care to donate? any donations much appreciated.
      paypal: legojosh2004@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

I'd be willing to donate...............

Comment

Hi. I'd be willing to donate a couple of pounds (about 5) to help with the development. Is it possible for you to the 3rd person camera mutator separately from the WH40K mod? I'd be willing to beta test for it, and it'll be more convenient since I'm also living in England and will probably have the same time schedule as you (just done my GCSEs aswell). I can test for PS3 and will be able to test for PC in several weeks when I get my new laptop (my current one can't even run UT2004) and I've already bought the Unreal Deal Pack on Steam (using Grandad's laptop whilst on holiday).

Comment

well i would need you to test megacherv as i recently sold my ps3 :P
            ill pm u my msn and i will send a pm to stromboli also

Comment

what? abandoned? god, so no cover system any more? sorry for that.....

dunno why people love warhammer so much...

Comment

Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
                well i would need you to test megacherv as i recently sold my ps3 :P
                ill pm u my msn and i will send a pm to stromboli also
                Well, I don't get back to my PS3 for about a week or so, I'm currently staying up in my grandparents' house on one of the Orkney Islands, and after this Friday (tomorrow at time of post) I'm going down to their other house in the Scottish Borders whilst my parents come up, and we'll be going back a week on Tuesday. After that, it's gonna be mad PS3 catch-up time (I'll be ordering my laptop when I'm in the borders aswell)

EDIT: Why did you sell your PS3?

Comment

haha Cant wait to try it!

Comment

cover system is not confirmed, it may make it into the game, as cover is a big part of the tabletop game. megacherv, i sold my ps3 cuz im flat broke atm and needed parts to get my pc running again. and i still do lol

Comment

if its ganranteed you can get cover system mod into the game i am willing to donate for the mod also what do i need to do so we can get the show on the road

Comment

Thanks a lot for the mod!!!

Comment

Oh sh...swear word, subscription didn't notify me of replies. I'm getting money onto my bank account that's set up with my Paypal on either the 7th or 8th of August. I'm getting back to my PS3 next Tuesday, but might not get to play on it until Wednesday depending on when I get back to Huddersfield. After that I have nothing planned except for GCSE results and College meetings, so I can test as much as you want almost. PM me your Windows Live address and I'll add you.

Comment

i still have the files from the old CoW mod so i can work on it and impliment cover.
                            Farbrorfisk is busy at the moment so i don't have much i can do on Apocalypse (the 40k mod) so i can do a cover system i suppose.

Comment

glad to see that man, the most important feature all the way...

we don't have grears2 and we have no bot support in gears1 mp, gears editor is buggy than ut 3, so what you do is the greatest we want most...

Comment

Ok so Im a bit new here and so i'm wondering I heard talk of a crouch mutator and something about a cover system, sry if this has been asked before but how is it going?

Comment

Working...
                                X