No announcement yet.

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I Need to remove Action Cam to get this to work right? I have GearsCam installed and eveything and seems to work right but i need to know if i need to remove the Action cam mod?

Comment

if u have a ps3 yeah remove tha zzizle gearscam is now and there will be a new camera like actioncam coming out

Comment

hey guys I would like to help as a tester for the new gears cam if I could?

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
          if u have a ps3 yeah remove tha zzizle gearscam is now and there will be a new camera like actioncam coming out
          I have the PC version so i should be fine right? also when is this new
          actioncam coming out? And how is it different from the current Gearscam that I have?

Comment

a new action cam has not been announced ¬_¬
            but im gonna go ahead and work on a new updated gearscam today i think.
            i need to get back to work cuz i havent touched this project in ages.

Comment

i was working on a actioncam now that i figure out the program but the shooting is not straight?

Comment

Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
                i was working on a actioncam now that i figure out the program but the shooting is not straight?
                can you explain your problem in a little detail? if not straight then

Comment

his proectile offset is screwed.

Comment

are u going to make update for this? let me know i got some ideas bro!

Comment

What was wrong with version 1.2? I use it everyday and I've never had a problem with it. It's still on mediafire....

Comment

u play online sometimes other people would start with no weapons and they can appear with there custom characters until next round.

Comment

i check the gears cam and to be honest is almost the same but the character needs to be a little to the right and 2 fingers higher so u can see almost the butt of the actor or character, how would i make a cam on editor anyone knows how did u do this on editor?

Comment

you dont use the editor for scripting ¬_¬ u use notepad

Comment

Does this work on the ps3 with the latest patch and titan pack? Couse the old action cam didnt if i remember correctly, it made the game freeze.

Comment

yes, thats pecifically why i made it

Comment

Working...
                                X