• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GearsCam v1.2 Mirror
    Rapidshare :: http://rapidshare.com/files/230859364/GearsCam12.zip
    Rapidshare :: http://rapidshare.com/files/230860955/USERDATA.JAM

Comment

no, i kept it the same ^_^, it was always identical to gears, its just ut3 characters dont seem to have the same waistline level as marcus
      and if anyone wants a pimping cool lancer aswell i will have one uploaded soon

Comment

Originally posted by chorlion40 View Post
        no, i kept it the same ^_^, it was always identical to gears, its just ut3 characters dont seem to have the same waistline level as marcus
        and if anyone wants a pimping cool lancer aswell i will have one uploaded soon
        OMG, like a working lancer? For PS3 as well? If so, you rock!

Comment

is allready being done......

Comment

well mines being released as soon as the third person firing is fixed, which will be today
            edit: its probly my beta that u saw xD

Comment

I have Action Cam, but I'm wondering if this is different than that. Is it? And how?

Comment

First action cam dont work no more if u have the 2.0 update, and gearscam well...is the camera from gears of war and u can go from 3rd person to 1st.

Comment

well that pretty much explained it.
                  My TC Mod is almost ready for public Beta BTW, just to test the codebase on various ppl's rigs

Comment

finally the TC mod, maybe some screenshots?.....

Comment

i have to take a break from the TC for a while as im involved with another project :/
                      and i was so close to getting that beta out
                      i also have my GCSE exams (exams you do at the age of 15-16 which get you qualifications for jobs and such)
                      so i really cant work on TC atm
                      sorry guys, i may take some screenies from the alpha at some point and post though

Comment

GCSE exams,very interesting,no such things in my country....

no doubt you will be a talent designer in game industry...

Comment

hopefully so, i intend to enter the industry at some point. starting modding early is always a good way to obtain the needed skills, eh?

Comment

no more updates for this mod?

Comment

there will be soon dude, sooooon :P

Comment

oh and dude, msn :P

Comment

Working...
                                X