Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UPDATED]GearsCam v1.2 ATTENTION! NEED HELP FROM EXPERIENCED SCRIPTER

ATTENTION! I NEED HELP FROM A CODER TO HELP ME BIND DUCK TO A GAMEPAD BUTTON! PM ME OR POST HERE IF YOU CAN HELP
    Name:GearsCam
    Version:1.00
    Compatibility:PC 2.00 and PS3 2.00
    Descriptionk dudes, i have been trying to do this for a long time and finally i have suceeded.. I HAVE A WORKING GEARS OF WAR CAMERA ON PS3, i mashed together some code from various sources and now the camera is the same as gears of war's camera once again on ps3, be happy people (thosewhobelieve you should be hanging from the roof about now), it is also available for pc if you realy wanna use my mut and now the fixed action cam.
    Screenshot:as with my other mutator, i cannot take screenshots as this is for ps3, i cannot currently run ut3 on pc either as my graphics card broke so no more mapping for me for the time being either
    Credits:me
    noaezz--creator of mk3rdperson mutator, code used from it
    iniside--creator of gears of unreal, code used from it aswell

Download:v1.0 --- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GW6ONJOY
    http://rapidshare.com/files/220571901/GearsCam.zip
    http://ut3.brooklynghetto.com/ut3/GearsCam.zip

v1.1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VOEFVOPS

V1.2 FINAL --- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9ZATNZT

Just tried it on pc. Worked perfectly!
    the projectiles are aligned and sniper scope works.
    The only suggestion is that you can rename it with another name, as it has the same name as [mk3rspersonmutator].
    Very well done, thank you for making this!

Comment

glad i could help

Comment

Rapidshare
        Direct Download

Comment

thanks alot for the mirrors, i'll update the first post with them

Comment

Aright, I'll give it go on my PS3 asap.

This is meant to be a replacement for the Action Cam correct?

EDIT: Tryed it out. It generally works fine. HOWEVER, you cannot use the MK3rdPerson and this at the same time. It uses the same package as it, and therefore you can't install both. I suggest you change the name of the package so we can use both. Also, backing into a wall makes the first person feel somewhat wierd. I haven't played Gears, so I wouldn't know if that's how it works on the 360. When the match ends, your axis of spinnage is based on the camera, which is understandable.

Overall, a fine replacement for ActionCam, just change one of the package names so we can install both the MK3rdPerson Mutator and this.

Comment

yeah, i suck at coding so i cant correct the camera problems with it clipping into the environment, but if you want to switch to first person simply click the right analog stick i forgot to mention that, i will change the package names soon, just as soon as i am done with my other mutator

Comment

I downloaded this mutator and I can't wait to try it out....lol

Comment

lol, well if any more experienced coders want to help me sort out the issues and add a few new features please post here or PM me

Comment

WHERE IS .INI FILE TO THIS MUTATOR ? that pack u gave us, i don't c i mutator list, 'couse the ini is not included.

Comment

it should generate it's own ini, it is coded to do so, and it has worked for other pc users :/

Comment

well, i knew you wanted this (your mentioned in the first post) i've been watchin ur posts and you seem to want the same stuff i do (a gears of war TC) but i have the pc version aswell as ps3 so i'm better equipped to make it a reality, every piece of GeOW content i release i will PM you about, if you would like to PM me your email address or Instant messenger address i can contact you about new releases

This goes for anyone who wants news about my releases, Simply PM me with contact details or iask for my MSN and i will add you to a list of users who wish to have news on my projects

Comment

im trying to dl it on my ps3 and after it unpacks its nowhere in my content

Comment

me too, whats going on??

Comment

it uses the package name MK3RDPersonMutator for now, sorry dudes, should have mentioned that so it will show up as MK3rdPersonMutator, this is remedied in the next release which will be uploaded tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X