No announcement yet.

Spectate Botmatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but this mutator doesn't seem to be working for me with the latest version of UT3, I could really use it to spec my map. Can anyone confirm it is working with latest version?

Edit* And by not working i mean it doesn't show up as an available mutator in the mutator list in Instant Action.

Edit^2 And nevermind, i was using the -useunpublished flag so i could play my map from the unpublished folder and removing that map after publishing allowed me to fix this issue.

Comment

This looks so awesome, I will try it once I get the chance.

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...teBotmatch.zip

Comment

This was a real surprise for me. A great Utility/mod Wormbo, thanks.
          When I first saw this I dismissed it as a mod primarily aimed at mappers who wished to use it to improve bot pathing.
          Having had a bit of a play with it, I think this is a great way to improve ones game; especially if you’re like me and not that brilliant a player.

I was wondering if there was a way of getting rid of the “Spectate Botmatch” banner that runs horizontally across the screen?
          I would like to be able to watch a match without all the hud clutter and banner.

Comment

Originally posted by TIPPER View Post
            I was wondering if there was a way of getting rid of the “Spectate Botmatch” banner that runs horizontally across the screen?
            I would like to be able to watch a match without all the hud clutter and banner.
            Sure just hit your F10 key and then type showhud

Comment

That’s great 1XTreme. Thank you very much
              For some reason I didn’t think showhud would work, silly me

Comment

Roger that Tipper. (your welcome)

+1 this is an excellent little mutator. (it'/s like sitting back watching a a combat movie)

Comment

Working...
                X