Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

[PC][Greed] CTF-GRD-HeadRush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PC][Greed] CTF-GRD-HeadRush

I got this idea after playing greed for a while with standard CTF maps, sodecided do something slightly different. I have no idea if it's been done already, but it was fun to make anyway. I've only played with bots, but I think it turned out pretty good. You can play it in regular CTF, but I doubt it will work quite as well.

Description: Arena-style greed map, with four capture points (two red, two blue). The teams also have two bases each, with enough weapons nearby to prepare themselves for the main arena section, where they will find health packs, a shield belt, the double damage, and plenty of shiny skulls...

Works best with 8-16 players and a high score limit.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Slainchild/1838314e.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Slainchild/38581dd5.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[SCREENSHOT]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Slainchild/d4986c4a.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Download Mirrors:

Shackspace: Download
    MediaFire: Download
    Filefront: Download

Enjoy.

Looks awsome...DL
    Odedge has a much needed Greed maplist...I guess pm him if he doesnt see it...
    Maybe he will betatest it too.....UH OH

Comment

Looks like a new original map design. Props.

Comment

Ah, a Slainchild map... DL! Nice retro look, btw.

Comment

Thanks all.

Looks like its already added to the maplist diesalot.

Just to be clear about the description (in case anyone wasn't), there are no skulls placed in the arena, you will still need to kill enemies to get them.

Comment

I d/l it just because it's you and your **** awesome old-school looks

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild View Post
              Looks like its already added to the maplist diesalot.
              ekyman posted his and your map on the Greed Map List.

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
              I d/l it just because it's you and your **** awesome old-school looks
              Agreed. This is a very nice map even though there's very few static meshes. You did a very nice job detailing the map with the textures and lighting. The layout suits the Greed game style as does your conduit placing. Very nice and fun to play! (How many times did I say "very nice"? )

Comment

Bravo sir!

This is the kind of creativity we need. 4 skull collectors in a fairly small map I like very much, and its FRANTIC.

This & Fragasm show that 'simple' & 'clean' maps really are the most fun!

Now, where are those Moov, Glorian, Saiko & Gordian remakes?? Hehe.

Comment

Won't see me remaking any of my old maps Bawsy.

Added a filefront mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Slainchild View Post
                    Won't see me remaking any of my old maps Bawsy.
                    Alas, I have noticed. I stifle my disappointment with the knowledge that your next map will more than likely be a cracker anyway!

(Having said all this, please feel free to break from tradition with a Moov remake )

Comment

Nice looking map. any chance of a ps3 cook for us newly-patched people please.

PSNid - katamari666

Comment

Working...
                      X